Stars (Jesy)

A/N: Completely unrelated, but redhead Jesy is superior. That's it.

You and Jesy laid on the roof just watching the stars. The two of you have been out here for hours just talking under the night sky.

"You know why I love the stars," you asked Jesy breaking the peaceful silence that had come over you.

"Why, " she questioned, looking over at you. You were still starting up into the sky, too captivated to look away.

"They've always been there. Stars never go away. On the cloudiest of nights or the brightest of days, they're still up there somewhere. I've always found it comforting."

You've always loved the stars and sharing them with Jesy. You often spent nights not saying anything, just holding each other close and looking up at the night sky.

"You know what I love, " Jesy asked, making you look over at her.

"I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about the stars or anything that you love. I love that something so simple as looking at stars feels special just because I'm with you."

Jesy took your hand and turned around to face you, making you do the same.

"And you Y/N. I love you, " Jesy said before leaning in. Your lips met in a passion-filled kiss that made your heart almost stop.

"I love you too, Jesy, " you said after pulling back and resting your forehead against hers.

You didn't know what the future held for you and Jesy but so long as you could have the little moments like these, you didn't care.