Hotter (Jade)

"All of you are delusional, " your friend Caleb said. "Have you seen Blake Lively? She's gorgeous."

"Yeah, sure. She's hot, but have you seen Zendaya in a suit. That's the definition of hot, " your other friend Zion said.

"If we're talking about women in suits then Jade from Little Mix is the winner, " you said. "She goes from adorable to daddy in one outfit."

You and your friends were arguing over who was hotter between your celebrity crushes. For the entire train ride, the three of you had gone back and forth.

"This is my stop, " you said, standing up as the train came to a stop. "See you guys later."

You waved to your friends as you stepped off the train and onto the platform.

"You know I couldn't help but overhear you defending Jade from Little Mix, " you heard a familiar voice say.

You turned around, ready to reply when you came face to face with none other than Jade herself. "Holy shit."

Jade laughed and you felt your heart swell until you realized that she'd heard your entire conversation with your friends. Your cheeks heated up as you looked to the ground.

"I thought they should be aware of what a goddess you are, " you said shyly, feeling more heat rush to your face.

You talked with Jade for a few minutes before Jade had to go. "Here's my number. Call me sometime, " Jade said, handing you a piece of paper.

She walked off while you stood speechless on the platform, not believing what just happened.