Kiss it Better (Perrie)

Y/N POV:

Perrie's upstairs doing a virtual interview. Ever since quarantine started a few months ago, I've been quarantined with my girlfriend, Perrie.

Since the girls haven't been able to go out and promote their new song so they've been doing virtual interviews. I'm just glad they have such a loyal and amazing fanbase.

While she's doing her interview, I decided to make us lunch. I figure a sandwich isn't too complicated and that even I should be able to make one.

As I was cutting up some tomatoes I looked away for two seconds and that was all I needed to cut myself.

"FUCK"

Perrie POV:

"So how has quarantine been treating you, " Roman asked me from my computer where I was signed into our zoom interview.

"It's been good. I'm quarantining with my girlfriend Y/N. It sucks not being able to go out and see the girls but-"

"FUCK"

"Was that your girlfriend? Is she alright?"

"I don't know, " I said as I turned towards the door. I watched as Y/N ran in and straight to the bathroom. A minute later, she came into the room pouting.

"Aww, baby come here, " I said with my arms open. She immediately crawled into them. "What happened?"

"I was making a sandwich, and then I cut my finger, " she said with the most adorable pout.

I couldn't help the giggle that escaped me. She was just too cute.

"It's not funny."

"Of course not baby. Which finger did you cut?" She held up her finger and I kissed it, not stopping until I saw the smile that I love so much.

"You guys are just adorable, " Roman said, surprising both of us.

"Oh my God babe, I'm so sorry. I forgot you were in an interview, " Y/N said as she moved to get up. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back onto my lap.

"Stay, I don't mind. Plus, I don't trust you in the kitchen alone." She scoffed and playfully pushed me, making me laugh.

"So, Y/N, do you usually get hurt."

"Yeah, but Pez is always there to kiss it better."

"And I always will be."