Love Me Like You (Leigh)

As you scanned the gym for your date, your eyes landed on four girls sulking on the bleachers. Although the others are beautiful, you're drawn to the girl in the red dress.

The short red dress only enhances her skin tone, and her curly hair frames her face perfectly. Being unable to watch her pout for any longer, you make your way across the gym.

"What are you doing looking so good all alone?"

"He came with someone else," she said with a frown you never wanted to see again.

"Well then, it's his loss," you say, offering your hand to the beautiful girl. A smile makes its way onto your face as the other three girls encourage her to dance with you.

She accepts, and you quickly guide her to the dance floor. "So, do I get to know the name of my savior?"

"I'm Y/N."

"Well, I'm Leigh-Anne," Leigh-Anne says with a breathtaking smile.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," you say, making Leigh-Anne blush.

"Where's your date?" Leigh asked halfway through the next song. You took a moment and looked around before you spotted her dancing and smiling with someone else.

"It seems she's having fun with someone else," you say, looking across the gym. Leigh turns her gaze in the direction you're looking and spots a girl happily smiling away with another guy.

"I'm so sorry," she says, causing you to shrug.

"I'm glad because then I wouldn't have been able to dance with the most beautiful girl in the room," you say simply pulling Leigh closer as the song slows down.

You and Leigh-Anne spend the entire night on the dance floor, wishing the night never had to end so you wouldn't have to part ways.