Only One Night (Perrie)

At the sound of the doorbell, you rush to open the door. Seeing Perrie on the other side of the door ignited a fire within you, causing you to pull her inside. "Well, aren't you eager, " Perrie says with a laugh.

"You know we only have one night." And although Perrie was well aware, the realization still hurt. So she captured your lips, the longing hurt and need flowing between the two of you.

You guide Perrie further into your house, never breaking the kiss. When the need for air becomes vital, you break apart. Your faces only inches from each other, wanting to stay as close as possible for the rest of the night.

You stare into Perrie's familiar captivating blue eyes while her breath fans across your face. Taking Perrie's hand, you lead her to the bedroom.

The two of you spend the night with soft touches and slow kisses, sharing your love.

...

"I wish I could love you, " Perrie says, making your heart swell but ache at the same time.

You push a piece of her hair out of her face and gently caress her cheek. "Then love the thought of us."

"I want more than that, " Perrie whispers into the tension-filled darkness.

You pull Perrie impossibly closer, knowing the feel of each other's skin is what you both need. "I know. I do too, but the world isn't always fair."

...

You wake up first, as always, so you don't have to face the heartbreak that comes with goodbye. Because you know that if you looked into those mesmerizing blue eyes, you'd do anything.

Even stay.

And you know you can't stay, which only hurts worse. So with one last look and a kiss to her head, you leave with a bittersweet feeling, cherishing the memory of the too-short night.