Allergic (Perrie)

You and Perrie are currently at Leigh's house along with the other girls to enjoy dinner and movies together.

"And here's dessert, " Leigh-Anne said, coming into the room with a plate of brownies. "They're chocolate hazelnut brownies."

"You know I've never tried hazelnut before, " you said, taking one from the plate.

"Really? Well, I'm sure you'll love these."

Everyone watched as you took your first bite. You decided to tease them and take your time chewing.

"Well, do you like them or not?" your girlfriend asked, trying to hurry you up, making you giggle.

"Yeah, they're really good Leigh."

Fifteen minutes and another brownie later, you were all settled in front of the TV. You're leaning your head on Perrie's shoulder and watching the comedy everyone chose.

"Hey Y/N, are you ok? You're really hot, " Perrie said before putting her hand on your forehead.

"Woah, Y/N. Have your cheeks always been that puffy?" Jade asked, drawing everyone's attention to you.

You want to answer but realize that it's getting hard to breath. You frantically reach for Perrie's hand as your breathing became irregular.

"I- can't- breath, " you gasp out while squeezing Perrie's hand. Tears start to well up in your eyes.

"Guys, we've got to get her to the hospital now," Jesy says, already getting up to grab her keys.

Perrie picks you up, not wanting you to waste any energy, and takes you to the car.

"Don't worry, Y/N. It'll be ok. You're going to be ok, " she whispers in your ear.
...
"Help, my girlfriend can't breathe, " Perrie yells as you all rush into the ER.

The doctors immediately rush over to you and help you on a bed.

"What happened?" One of the doctors asked.

"We don't know. She was really hot, and then it looked like her face was swelling up, and then she said she couldn't breathe, " Perrie answered while watching the doctor put an oxygen mask on you.

"It looks and sounds like she's having an allergic reaction, " the doctor said, turning to look at Perrie and the girls.

He called a nurse over and ordered her to give you a shot that should help ease your reaction.

"Do you girls know what caused this?" he asked.

Everyone thought for a minute before Jesy spoke up. "She said she'd never had hazelnuts before. Maybe that was it."

"Well, you'll have to take her here for allergy testing. They'll be able to get her set up with medicine if this happens again, " he said while handing over an address to Perrie.

As the doctor walked out, you pulled the oxygen mask off and tried to sit up. Since the medicine kicked in, you found it much easier to breathe, though your face was still a little swollen.

"Y/N, I am so sorry I didn't know this would happen, " Leigh-Anne said, rushing over to you.

"It's alright. How could you possibly know that I was allergic to hazelnuts when even I didn't."

After convincing your girlfriend that you were fine and signing your discharge papers, you were finally able to leave. Everyone headed back over to Leigh's to finish off their relaxing girls' night.

You and Perrie we're back cuddled on the couch again.

"Thanks for being there for me today. I don't know what I would have done without you, " you whispered to Perrie, so you didn't disturb the other girls.

"I'll always be there for you, Y/N."

You leaned up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before snuggling back into Perrie and enjoying the rest of the night.