No More Sad Songs (Jesy)

You're laughing at your table when you hear the bell over the door jingle. You look towards the door, and your breath hitches at the sight of four stunning women.

You hear all conversation die down as everyone takes in their appearance, wondering why these four women chose this bar.

As the night goes on you forget about the four women and decide to play pool. You set up, choosing to play on your own.

"Mind if I join," a voice says, causing you to look up and meet the eyes of one of the women from before.

You agree and watch as she sets up before sinking a ball perfectly.

"You aren't from around here are you," you asked looking her over.

"What gives it away," she says with a laugh.

"Well you're too pretty for this crowd. A beauty like you doesn't come around too often," you say.

"So then, what are you doing here," she asks, making you raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, by your logic, you're too pretty to be here too. So what are you doing here?"

"I like it here, " you say simply with a shrug. "What's your name?"

"Jesy, how about you."

"I'm Y/N."

You and Jesy talk for the rest of the game and she even introduces you to her friends.

"Here's my number. Maybe I can show you some of the finer spots around town, " you suggest while handing over a piece of paper with your number on it.

Jesy shakes her head, causing you to frown. "You're cute when you're confused, " Jesy says with a laugh. "That sounds nice, but I'd rather see your favorite places."

"Alright, then it's a date, " you say with a smile.

Jesy returns your smile then turns to rejoin her friends. You unashamedly watch her walk away.

You can tell she knows you're watching by the way she sways her hips, making you smirk and sip your drink.