Told You So (Little Mix)

A/N: You and the girls are best friends. Sorry if this is a little sad. I was kind of in a mood.

You and the girls are having a much-needed girls' night to help you get over your cheating ex. You caught him, and as much as you want to hate him, you can't.

"I should have listened to you guys, " you said sadly.

"True, but you know we'd never say told you so, " Perrie says, grinning at you.

"Stop quoting your songs at me, Pez, " you say, giving a small laugh. The rest of the girls roll their eyes but smile nonetheless.

"We'll always be here for you, Y/N, " Jade said, reaching over to squeeze your hand.

You pull the girls into a hug and enjoy the love and comfort you find in their embrace. You pull away as someone knocks at the door.

"Who is that? It's like ten at night, " Jesy says, getting up to answer the door.

"What the hell are you doing here? You've got some nerve showing up here, " you hear Jesy say from the door.

"Y/N! Y/N, I know you're in there. I want to talk, " you hear yelled from the door. The voice that used to bring you such happiness that now just makes your blood boil.

You shoot up and speed to the door before any of the girls can stop you. "What are you doing here, Jeremiah?" The ice in your voice stuns both your ex and the girls.

"I just wanted to talk. I don't want you to be angry, " he said cautiously.

"Mad. No, I'm not mad. I'm upset because you acted like you wanted me, and you made me fall so hard for you. And then you cheat on me like I meant nothing to you, " you said, feeling the tears falling.

"I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me, " you cried, taking a step closer to him. "But I know that if I had the chance, I wouldn't be able to do it."

"Y/N-, " Jeremiah said, almost pleading, taking a step closer to you.

"No, " you said, holding your hand up and backing away. "I put so much time into us, and you just gave it all up. Do you know how that made me feel?"

"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, " he said, looking down, ashamed.

"But you did, " you said, sighing. "I think you should go, Jeremiah.

"Do you think we'll ever be friends again?" he asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry, but no, " you said before turning around and heading back into the house, never looking back.

As you walked through the doors, you walked right into the girl's open arms, who heard everything.

"He hurt me, but I said sorry, " you mumbled through your tears.

"That's because you're a good person, " Leigh said looking into your eyes.

"You're going to get through this. He was never good enough for you anyway. Which means I don't want you to waste your tears or thoughts on him. He doesn't know what he just lost, " Jesy said, pulling you into another hug.

"Thank you, guys. I don't know what I'd do without you girls, " you said wiping your tears.

"You'll never know, " Jade said. "We love you Y/N."

"I love you guys too."