Threats (Jesy)

You've been with Jesy and the girls all day, going with them to all their interviews. After the first two, you stopped paying attention since everyone seemed to ask the same questions.

That's why you're just scrolling quietly through your phone while waiting for the fourth and final interview to end.

You would honestly rather be at home right now, but that would mean being alone. If sitting through a few repetitive interviews meant that you could at least sit in the same room as your favorite person, you'd take it.

All was going well until you came across a supposed fan page of the girls. For the most part, the Mixers love you. They love how happy you make Jesy and how you actually care about them. But as always there are hater and this account is one of them.

@jesysmine: I don't know what my beautiful queen sees in Y/N. If I were Jesy, I'd get rid of that useless waste of space and find someone better. I'd kill her if it ensures that Jesy reaches her true potential.

While the message hurt, it was the amount of likes and shares it had that made your heart race and breathing pick up.

You could feel the tears making their way down your face. Not wanting to worry Jesy or interrupt the interview, all you wanted was to leave, but you felt like you were glued to your seat.

Jesy had just calmed down from laughing at a joke Jade had told to keep the interview flowing when she looked over at you, noticing your head down.

"Y/N, " she called in hopes you would look up, and she would see your beautiful smile. Instead, she was met with your tear-streaked face.

She instantly rushed over to you and pulled you in her arms. Jade, Perrie, and Leigh-Anne followed behind her, doing their best to shield you from prying eyes.

"It's ok, Y/N. I'm here. You're alright, " Jesy whispered soothingly in your ear. You began to calm down, the sound of Jesy's voice bringing you comfort.

"Y/N what happened?" Jesy asked when you were finally calm.

Too tired to say anything, you just pass her your still open phone. She takes one look, eyes scanning over the threat quickly before getting up and walking back to the mic.

"Hi guys, this Jesy and I have a message to all Mixers out there. Do not claim to be a fan and then have the audacity to send my girlfriend threats claiming that it's in my best interest. I love Y/N more than anything in the world, and as true Mixers, I would hope that you can support that."

With that, she turned and walked back over to you. She cupped your face in her hands. "Don't listen to a word anyone else says. You make me so happy, and I don't think I'd be the person I am without you in my life. I don't deserve you."

You nodded and felt her wipe the last few tears that slipped from your eye. She led you back over to her chair and sat down first, instantly pulling you into her lap.

You instinctively snuggled up to Jesy and sighed in content.

The girls finished up the interview about ten minutes later. You and Jesy headed out and towards her car. She started the car and looked over at you, sending you her dimpled smile you love much.

"Let's go home."