Confessions (Little Mix)

A/N: You are the fifth member and you all live together. You are not dating any of the girls.

You opened the door as quietly as you could and slipped inside the house you shared with your bandmates. You leaned against the door after closing it and took a steadying breath.

You startled as the light came on and were faced with your four bandmates' angry faces.

"Do you know what time it is? Where have you been, " Leigh-Anne asked, the first to break the tension-filled silence.

You stood there shocked, not knowing what to do. Although you knew the girls wouldn't judge you, you were still afraid to come out to them.

"This isn't the first time either. Jade said she heard you sneak in late last night too, " Perrie said frustrated.

You looked around at all of their upset and confused faces wondering if now was the right time.

"Wait," Jade said, walking closer and turning your head to the side. "Are these hickeys?"

"Who were you with, Y/N? You know you shouldn't be sneaking out to see some random boy and coming home at all hours. We were worried about you, and what if you had gotten papped, " Jesy said, forever the mom.

You looked at the girl's confused and slightly upset faces. You knew it was time to come out. These girls were your friends, sisters.  If anyone would love and accept you, it'd be them.

"I wasn't out with a boy, " you said, looking down. You took a deep breath before lifting your head and continuing. "I was with my girlfriend."

You heard shocked gasps, though you didn't know who they came from since you avoided eye contact with everyone. Silent tears cascaded down your face as you cried.

You looked up as a gentle hand guided your face up to lock onto mesmerizing hazel eyes. Jesy wiped your tears and pulled you into a hug, soon joined by the rest of the girls.

When you pulled apart, the girls led you to the table before Leigh-Anne and Jesy went to fix tea.

Jesy handed you a mug a few minutes later and then sat down. "Tell us all about her, " she said after you took a few sips of the calming drink. You looked around the table and saw the encouraging smiles and nods from the other girls.

You told the girls everything that night. How you met, how long you've been together, and every little thing your girlfriend did that you found cute. They listened all night, watching how your eyes twinkled and smile never left, happy to see you happy.