Big Kids (Perrie)

"Baby, why are you still up," Perrie said as she felt you move in bed again. She looked at the clock, seeing that it was almost 2 am and sighed.

"I don't know. I just can't sleep. I'm sorry for keeping you up, " you said, feeling bad. You know Perrie's had a long day of recording and must be tired.

"It's alright. I wouldn't be able to sleep until you were comfortable anyway."

"What's keeping you up, " Perrie asked, pulling you closer to her.

"Can't turn my mind off, I guess."

Perrie hummed in understanding, then moved to get out of bed. You watched as she went to the closet and grabbed two hoodies, tossing one to you.

"Put your shoes on. I know what will help, " Perrie said, already lacing up her sneakers. You did as she asked, trusting that she would help.

You followed Perrie out the door, instantly getting hit by the cool night air.

The two of you walked with no real destination in mind. About five minutes into your walk, you found yourselves at the local park looking at the playground.

"Come on, " Perrie said, pulling you towards the playground.

"Perrie, we can't go on the playground. It's for kids and we're too big."

Perrie turned to look at you with a mischievous smile. "I don't see any kids and I think it'd be a shame to let this nice playground go unused. Don't you think?"

You laughed and let Perrie pull you along.

The two of you took turns pushing each other on the swings and going down the slide. You even raced to see who could complete the monkey bars the fastest before you both started the short walk home.

You grabbed Perrie's hand and leaned your head on her shoulder as you walked side by side.

"Thank you for tonight, Pez."

"You don't ever have to thank me baby girl. I would do anything for you."

You smiled, knowing she would, the thought making you feel loved and protected. "I love you."

"I love you too, " Perrie said before you arrived home, spending the rest of the night in each other's arms.

Little Mix Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें