Late Night Snacks (Perrie)

It was late and you were trying to sleep but couldn't because you could feel Perrie staring at you. "Alright, what do you want?"

You opened one eye to see Perrie looking guiltily at the sheets after being caught. "It's nothing. Goodnight Y/N."

You sighed and sat up more. "It's not nothing. What's wrong, babe?"

"I'm hungry, " Perrie said softly, avoiding eye contact. You couldn't help the laugh that fell from your lips, but you got up anyway.

You walked to Perrie's side of the bed and held a hand out for her. "Come on, princess. Let's get you fed."

You made your way to the kitchen and sat Perrie on the counter. You went through the fridge, coming out with a box of leftover pizza.

"Is this good enough for my princess, " you asked Perrie, who nodded with a smile.

While you waited for the pizza to heat up, you stood between Perrie's legs and admired her features. Even with a messy bun and no makeup, she was the most beautiful person ever to exist.

Under your gaze, Perrie blushed and looked away. You gently hooked your finger under her chin and brought her face up to yours. When Perrie's ocean blue eyes locked onto yours, you leaned in for a kiss.

Before your lips could meet, the microwave went off. You smirked and pulled away, making Perrie groan in frustration.

You grabbed the pizza and brought it back to Perrie. Although you weren't hungry, you sat with Perrie and ate the pizza.

When the both of you finished, you cleaned up and headed back upstairs. You laid down and Perrie laid next to you.

"Thank you Y/N, " Perrie said, snuggling closer to you.

You wrapped your arm around Perrie's waist and pulled her closer, leaving no space between you. "Anything for you."