𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗

"𝐒𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞."

Waking up I saw Yn hugging my torso and she wasn't wearing her shirt and bra. Oh yes after what happened yesterday and Kirishima interrupted us I can't forget that. AND YN MADE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I HAVENT TOUCHED BOOBS BEFORE. SORRY NOT MY FAULT.

She was sleeping so peacefully. I grabbed my phone and took a pic because she was so fucking cute but she looked like a fucking mess at the same time. "mhm what happened." I heard her saying as she was half asleep.

"nothing baby keep sleeping" I said and she was mumbling. I put my hand to her hair starting petting them , she then put her hand on my hair and started playing with them.

"mhm what time is it?" Yn whispered and yawned.

"it's early don't worry stay here it's Saturday." I didn't get a response I just felt her holding my waist firmly and I liked that feeling even though it gave me butterflies. Why do I have to feel like that? I want to kiss her so bad.

I was staring at her. She soon woke up and she first kissed me "good morning" she said cupping my face as I kissed her back.

"mhm I am going for training will you come with me?" SHE IS AN IDIOT.

"WHAT THE FUCK IDIOT? ITS 6AM AND YOU WANT ME TO TRAIN? ITS SATURDAY. IN THE EVENING." I screamed and she covered her ears.

"I don't care what day is. I have to train and I am not pressing you to come with me , do whatever you want!" Yn shouted and I grabbed her wrist before she could leave.

"I will fucking come , ok?" I said irritated while she pulled me in a kiss and left my room.

I changed into fucking black clothes and waited outside Yn's room. What the hell is she doing? She is being really late.

"sorry for keeping you waiting I have to find something THAT would cover THE hickeys YOU gave me last night." she said with a cocky smile and glared at me.

"do you have a problem?" I crossed my arms and she chuckled. Fuck you for looking so good.

"who said I have a problem? Let's go." she said as she turned her back walking at the elevator. Her cocky smile is just so hot.

-

Me and Katsu were warming up at first "Oi I want to fight" I swear Katsuki doesn't know what warming up is.

"you idiot first we have to warm up. I have to do two sets and we are going to start" I said stretching my legs.

I was doing push ups and Katsuki was looking at me with the 'I want to beat your ass' look and it was kinda funny.

It didn't take me much time to finish warming up. I came to Katsuki who was cracking his knuckles "oof that was exhausting" I sighed as I was out of breath "Oi idiot let's fight"

"why do you want to fight with me that much? Do you really want to hurt your girlfriend?" I asked as I was fake crying. He sighed and ruffled my hair.

"dumbass I am not hurting you. I could never do that. I-I just want to fight." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"ugh fine let's begin then Kitty Kat." I said as I first attacked blasting him with some rocks from my left hand.

"YN I WASNT READY" he greeted his teeth while he tried to explode me , but I dodged all of his moves.

"too slow , aren't we~" I said as I jumped to his shoulder causing him to fall down.

"ugh my back" he groaned and I didn't fall as I used my wings.