𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧."

I woke up around 7 a.m. I wasn't planning training today. My face was on Katsuki's chest. Fuck yeah we slept together and we kissed too. He was holding me so tight I couldn't even move. He was sleeping like an old man. I was going to wake him up , but I know he will get angry so I kept looking at his beautiful calm face. I put my hand to his spiky hair and played with them. I wanted to go to the bathroom and he wouldn't let me leave so I touched his chest. I was slowly rubbing it.

"You are sleeping like a grandpa. Wake up." I whispered as he slightly slapped my head and kissed it. Keep doing this Katsuki and I don't think I will be able to concentrate for the rest of the day.

"uh shut up is too early stay here" his grip around me tightened and he placed his head near my neck.

"Yn..." he murmured and he moved his lips on my hand. I was so red and we just woke up. I hummed in response.

"Go on a date with me today." He left me speechless. I was about to pass out. He is the first person asking me for a date and I am so happy. I WAS SCREAMING. FINALLY. ABOUT TIME.

"Yes. I will go on a date with you and I want to fucking go to the bathroom. So please release me." I held his cheeks and he slightly nodded his head looking at me.

"o-ok fine sorry" he murmured and I patted his head as I stood from my bed.

"I will come back don't worry" I ran to the restroom even though I wanted to pee I had many butterflies on my stomach to deal with.

Shit why do I have to feel like that? I don't like that feeling. I hate it. No I don't hate it. It's just that this feeling is new for me and I can't control myself.
Thank you Katsuki I love you. AND HE ASKED ME ON A DATE. I COULDNT BE HAPPIER.

I came back and fell asleep again in his arms "Oi wake up we have school" he whispered to my ear sending me shivers down to my spine. FUCK. THAT WAS EXTREMELY HOT. Fuck his voice is so fucking hot. Can't we stay like that forever?

"mhm I don't want to. I am tired" I murmured and gripped his shirt and I heard him chuckling.

"Idiot come on you don't have much time" he said standing up walking to my gaming chair sitting. I was still on my bed looking at what he was doing. He was wandering around. I laughed and got off of the covers.

"fine , can you leave? I want to change." I rubbed my eyes as my mind was still off. I walked to him and I was for sure a mess. I was really warm and I was sweating. I slept with Katsuki what did you expected. This boy is really warm.

"I don't know maybe I will sit here." He smirked and he pulled me to my gaming chair making me sit on his lap. Katsuki it's early in the morning stop doing bullshits. I can't concentrate right now. After that I am not going to concentrate for the whole week.

I quickly stood and covered my face running to my bed "KATSUKI I WILL KILL YOU." I glared at him as he quickly left slamming my door. Damn.

I got flashbacks from yesterday. We kissed , his lips. I can feel myself moaning-I should calm the fuck down. HE LET ME SIT ON HIS LAP. His lips were so soft against mine. I would die to kiss him again-what no! I wouldn't die. I would do anything to taste his lips again.

This boy makes me feel different. He comforted me like I always do to him when he is feeling down. I love this boy. I really love him. 

I shook my head and slightly slapped my cheeks. I changed to my uniform , grabbed my phone and headed for class as I didn't want to be late. Entering class as always I was late. Shota looked at me and groaned.