CHAPTER 52: TRUST

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

   My head and body was aching when I woke up, realizing that I am naked and someone is beside me. I was nervous my unnies will be scolding me, that I have sex with a random guy. I turn and see the man's face closer, it was a work of an art he was so handsome. I was mesmerized by his beauty when he suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

   " Good morning." He said and put his head to my neck. My mind is still processing then I remembered that how I easily give up last night. How can I have sex with my ex. This is embarrassing if my unnies find out about this.

    I escaped to his embrace and told him that I need to take a bath already. He let go of me and he sleep again, I did my morning routine. I wore a turtle neck to hide the hickeys he gave me last night, thanks God I brought one. I heard Jihyo unnie shout that breakfast is ready, I went to him and wake him up I'm not that bad to leave him alone.

   " You need to wake up... they are already calling us for breakfast." I told him and try moving him. I repeat again and again until he woke up.

  " I'm sorry... you make me the whole work last night that's why I lost too much energy." he said, I know my cheeks was already red.

  " And as I remember you are calling me oppa last night... but why are you not calling me anymore.." he said again

   " uhmm..let's go already.... oppa.." I said  and left him I can hear him chuckle.

   When I went to the kitchen they are all already there, they all looked at me up and down like they are checking on me. I saw Jeongyeon unnie smiled at me with a meaningful smile. I seated beside her, even my lower private part was still aching because of last night, he was rough and wild, their attention now is on Taehyung oppa who just came from my room with his messy hair, unlike me he was confident walking toward us. He sit beside me because it was the only vacant seat like they reserved it for us.

     We all eat silently, the food was good especially the soup they made for hangover.

  " So let's proceed to our topic for today.. where do we go next?" Jin oppa

  " oppa I heard that fruit picking is popular why won't we try it?" Chaeyoung

  " you're right I also heard that." Jhope oppa said

   " Okay we try to contact them if we can reserve the whole area for us." Rapmon oppa said and he left to call someone

    " okay I will look for a restaurant also." Nayeon unnie and she scroll her phone.

    Rapmon oppa is back and he said that we can reserve the whole area for fruit picking, Nayeon unnie also found a seafood restaurant and she reserved a room for our lunch.

   "It's all settled then, why wont we talk about of you?" Jihyo unnie said while pointing at us.

  " What about us unnie?" I asked

   " It's already obvious but we need the two of  you confess." Nayeon unnie

   Did they found out that something happen between us?

   " Yes I admit something happened between us." Taehyung oppa said and I looked down because of embarrassment.

   " I know it.... Tzuyu's walk a while ago is not normal." Momo unnie, who will walk normal after sex?

" so you did get together again?" Mina unnie, we both shook our heads.

  " You did without label... yah Tzuyu did I taught you to have sex without label?" Nayeon unnie