CHAPTER 8: INTERVIEW

Tzuyu's Pov

We are late on the scheduled interview of our couple show, because all of us got up late and no one remind us that this day will be the first day will be our show on SBS tv.

Our managers scolded the both of us because we are not in our given house. The stylist give me a simple but elegant gray dress and paired with black boots.
They didnt put me make up, just a pink lips thick because we are already late.

He is also wearing a gray shirt with black leather and tattered jeans. This is his fault if he didnt drink and he let me go home alone we are on time.

Our manager ushered us to the stage where the host will be asking us a question about the reality show. There are lot of cameras and fans are watching us. I can do this, we also didnt practice and read the script last night.

" Lets welcome our couple guest tonight Kim Taehyung and Chou Tzuyu.. a round of applause for the both of them."

We stand and bow to the audience, we also wave our hands.

" So before we proceed to our interview lets ask our guest to sing for us their theme song."
We didnt know about this and we didnt prepare anything, we look at each other because we dont have idea.

" I heard that you both like "Stay with me" can you give us a sample."
I feel ease and thankful to the host, I know the lyrics of stay with me because Im a fan of Goblin.

He started to sing and he look at me, I smile and go with the beat...until its my turn.......

" You are really the best couple." the host said and we sit to start the interview.

" Can someone tell us about your reality show.... a lot of fan are curious.."

" It is to show the everyday life of a couple, where in we as the chosen couple will be act as a lovey dovey ." He said, seems he already prepared for this question.

" So the two of you are only chosen, not a real life couple?" the host ask and it makes noise from the crowd.

" Actually we are not really close in real life, we just bowed and greet each other but we never talk with each other... but when this project started we began to know each other...because it is needed.... honestly I search about him... so that I have a little information about my partner." I honestly said, the host seem shock on my answer.

" Yeah, I also did that... Tzuyu is the girl type you cant easily talk... because she is quiet..." Tae oppa, whooo he is using his brain even I know he is bluffing.

" Oh.... so how did you react when you both hear the news?"

" Im shock of course, why did they choose me when there are many idols who will be his partner... but what can I do.... this is a great opportunity for me." I said

" We only think, that this is a great opportunity for the both of us."

" Producer Jae Soo stated that he choose you because of your great chemistry... do you believe that?"

" When I hear his statement I laugh at myself, do we really look good together.. and then I realized I should try to see if we fit together." The host laugh also the audience... he is good at this...... I think.

" Im grateful to him because I have no experience when it comes to this... I didnt have relationship before....... "

" So is there a chance that you can develop a feelings toward each other? "
the host ask.... is there a chance but I already did.

" lets see................ Tzuyu is kind and pretty of course no one can denied that Im a man too."
Thats a lie again, I dont want to believe everything he says in this interview.