CHAPTER 40: SWEET REVENGE

KIM TAE HYUNG

       2 months had passed since we are together again, BTS is back to seven. The agency prepared so much for our awaited come back. The lyrics I wrote has been approved by the agency and the members. I found my inspiration on my experience on how I conquer challenges to fight for her.

        Our song was already out and I'm proud to say that it was trending worldwide. Fans are happy to see us again. Tzuyu and I continue our relationship hidden to the public, Twice have also their comeback last week that's why we are both busy for our group promotions.

        We are asked to be guest on a show to promote our new song.

   " Anyeonghasseyo we are BTS." we greeted the host and viewers.

   " I can't believe that BTS accepted our offer, it such an honour for you to be here in our show" The host was Yoo Jae suk the most popular Emcee in Korea. It was true that we choose and decide wisely if we are given an offer. The offer was approved by us and the agency.

   " We are also honoured to be in this show, we always watch this every we have vacant time and it is funny." Rapmon hyung said

   " Is that so? we are really happy to hear that.." the host said

   We are given time to talk, the host has good skills and letting us talk for fair screen time.

  " I heard that V was the most romantic guy in your group...  is that true?" I smiled on the question they gave me.

  The others burst out and laughing.

  " I also don't know but my group mates kept telling me that I'm romantic. I don't know what I did for them to tell that." I explain, the host laugh and asked the others why they tell that I'm romantic.

   " It was obvious though hyung..... this man was the only one who can show her romantic side naturally." Jin hyung, we called Jaesuk as hyung for us to be comfortable.

  " Yes hyung and as we all know he had a relationship before and I witnessed how romantic he is..." Jimin hyung
said and both of the host and audience reacted.

  " It is okay to tell that?" the other host asked

   " it's okay...hyung.. don't worry." I assure him.

  After the interview, we proceed to the next segment of the show. It was a 60 seconds question challenge where we are given two choices to choose. It's all about honesty and knowing about us. Rapmon hyung is the first one to take the challenge. The one who can answer a lot of questions in the given time will be the winner and loser will be punish.

  " Night or day?" The host

  " Night is more better" Rapmon hyung

  " Older or younger?" The questions was tricky, hyung laughs at this question

  " Younger. I don't know if what category but I prefer younger." he said

  " Dancer or singer?" he thinks hard on this question

  " Singer." It was already times up because he take times on every question.

  " oh...you only answer 3 questions... I remind you that explanation is not needed." Jaesuk hyung said, we laugh at Rapmon reaction when he said that.

   " I don't know about that.. but the questions are tricky... you can't stop yourself from explaining because they might misunderstand you." He said which all of us agreed.

   " Whose going to be next?" The host

  " Taehyung you try." Rm hyung said..

   I accepted the challenges, I just need to choose from the choices.