CHAPTER 14: BAD UNNIES

Chou Tzuyu's Pov

    I am visiting my unnies today we are having a little party for our music success, my manager will be fetching me.

   Last night was shocking, when he throw all the things and punch the wall I got worried because he might hurt me. When he was done, I can see some bloods on his hand I got the first aid kit to clean his wounds. I help him to sleep and I didn't realize that I sleep on his arms... it was comforting though...  I woke up when I hear him shouting, I try to move him to wake him but he's not waking up I wipe his tears and sweats... He is having a bad dream...I tried to shout at him until he woke up....

   When I see him in that state, he look a vulnerable person... I can forget how he shout and cry it must be a very bad dream. I make him a porridge to cure his hangover.. the whole day was awkward no one dare to talk..even his action was weird last night... I don't want to assume that he is jealous... I'm far from his ideal type.

     " oppa I will be going to our dorm we are having a party.... don't wait for me I might sleep there." I tell him and why did he prepare himself is  he going anywhere.

     " let's go then.." he said, I raise my eyebrows to him

     " did you hate me that much and didn't think to invite me on your party....thankfully Jeongyeon invited me.... so stop waiting your manager and let's go"
       What? Why they didn't tell me to invite him? They make me look bad.

       He drive us to our dorm even we didn't cover our faces when we are together because people will think that we are together because we are a couple on one show.

      " You are here.... come in" Sana unnie said, they already decorated the dorm for the party.

        " Unnie we need to talk later." I said to Jeongyeon unnie who look at us with her teasing smile...

     " oh no, can I ask you a favour sunbaenim can you not let her away from you she might kill us..." she said while acting cute infront of Taehyung sunbaenim.....

     " No problem... your wish is my command and by the way you can call by my name... I don't want to be formal.."  He said.... why did he agree on them...they are bad unnies.

     " Then try me... I will never let you hold me with that hand of yours..." I cannot forget that night when I see him with a woman on his bed.... thinking make me throw up....

    " Is that a challenge then I will take it.... just tell me the consequence......" He said and my unnies are looking at us as if they watching drama..

   " Uhmm... I love your chemistry...." Momo unnie said.

   " Okay enough for that let's start the party because we are having a vlive later.."

   They have plan on having a vlive every party so that we can interact with our fans.

    Chae and Dahyun unnie are watching something on their phone while Momo and Nayeon unnie are eating non stop... the rest are having a drink because they feel it.... while I was stock on him wherever I go he always follow as what he said earlier. I have a plan I see if he will still follow me.

  " Unnie, I'm going to the CR." I proudly said... and put a little smile because I know he will not following me.... I was savouring the moment... when I hear a deep voice....

  " you think I can't follow you here?"
how can he enter.... really my unnies are too much...

" or you just want for us to be alone...I like the idea of us being alone here... we can do anything....." when he said that cringe word I remember again him doing weird thing with a woman..

"no..no way......" why did I stutter...

" your unnies are already having a vlive and I can't be there.... so bring me to your room... I want to sleep..."

  " In your dreams... I will not bring you to my room never...."
   He took closer to me until he cornered me at the wall of CR, he narrowed the gap of our faces and I can feel his breath.

" Be careful with your words... take me to your room or I'll kiss you here...." I gasped on his threat....but I don't mind anymore he always blackmail me...

" Then go on as if I will allow you..." His eyes become angry..... I am scared but I need to be strong..

" acting tough.... then you want me to do it here... I don't care anyway but I don't know if I can stop my self"
   A lot of scenarios form in my mind even if I am young I can understand him... I immediately shook my head to ruin that thought...

   " As if I......"  I was stopped by his lips..... I feel my legs weaken but he immediately catch me and put me on the sink.... he is kissing me with all his might.... he bite my lips asking for entrance but I don't know things about this.... I didn't answer his kiss.... but he inserted his hand to my tops aiming for my breast and he pinch it.. which cause me to moan where he take the opportunity to enter his tongue to my mouth... all of this was unfamiliar to me but it feels nice...... why did I let him......... I try to push him but he is too strong.... until he let go of my swollen lips... I can't look at him in the eye I am still embarrass

  " Next time, it will not be only kiss...you know what I mean..." I feel my cheeks heated..... why did he do that to me.... I know that he already kissed a lot of girls basing on how he expertly kiss me.

" Is this your first real kiss?" he laugh at me... he already kiss me one time...but I didn't considered as my first kiss and now he kiss me again..

" Let's go to your room already your unnies might think we already did that thing... not now but soon...." he carried me down... I can still feel his lips to mine...

Jeongyeon's Pov

  We have a plan, we invited Taehyung oppa to our party without Tzuyu's knowledge. We know how she had a crush on him, and we are glad that she can spent time with her crush.

   When I see how Taehyung oppa cared for her when she got on that incident, I know he will be a perfect man for our Tzuyu. I am not afraid if something happen between them as long as they use protection. I know I have a advance thinking but it's time for Tzuyu to out of her world. Since our trainee days, she didn't know anything about life...she grows on conservative family until we debuted our pdnim was strict to her... always telling that no boys and she always follow she was only acquainted to our label mates and her bestfriend from Monsta X pdnim allowed him since Tzuyu explain that he was like a brother to her.

   And now my plan will be for them to be always together.. I know they live together but they distance their selves from each other. I'm glad that Taehyung oppa is cooperating.

  When Tzuyu asked to go to the CR I already prepared the spare key.. I know her she will be staying their for just to avoid him..... I give him the key to follow her..

  I hope this will make out.... Thank me in the future Chou Tzuyu.

When we are doing a vlive fans are asking Tzuyu, and we can't answer them because Tzuyu is with Taehyung oppa at the CR making out...hopefully.

  We are talking a lot, sharing something to our fans when we see both of them walking to Tzuyu's room.... I think I'm successful looking at how red Tzuyu's cheek....

We didn't make obvious that they are there...even we want to laugh and smile for our success....

We wait for Jihyo to end the vlive..... I laugh hard.....

"Your plan is successful unnie" Mina said..

"Of course.... do you think they will make today?" I asked them....all of us like Taehyung oppa except one Dahyun....she is shipping Eunwoo but majority wins thats why she need to go with the flaw.

" You are too advance...our baby is too young for that.." Nayeon unnie

" Im just hoping you know..." I said...

   I will be rooting this 2 forever.... I will do my best to make them together.....

---------