Chapter 27: OFFICIAL

At BTS dorm

     They just got home from Twice dorm, everyone was satisfied and happy on the well spent christmas. Even Taehyung went there as they planned that they will be with their members on Christmas.

    " Jungkook you really have a nice gift, Tzuyu is very rich." The oldest said

    " Who will give the latest iphone as a gift..  you are really lucky." Jimin said

     " I don't know but I think she give me this because she saw my phone was broke.... hyung" Jungkook explain

      " We have all nice gift but Jungkook has the best." Jhope said

     " Guess Jeongyeon give me a pair of shoes.... I wonder how did she know my size." Suga

     " Ah.. I know it she asked me one time.... Nayeon also give me an expensive watch " Rapmon

     " Twice is rich they have the best album selling group... anyway thanks for the gift Rapmon." Jhope said

      " Yeah I know right... lets go now we have practice for performance later." Rapmon said

Tzuyu's POV

      I still have a phobia in performing on stage because of what happened but I need to perform for our fans. They ensure tight security to avoid like that to happen again.

     " Is that the bag Jin oppa give to you?" Nayeon unnie ask when she see my gucci bag.

     " Yeah unnie it's nice and pretty that's why I used it." Jin oppa gifted me a branded bag I'm still in my casual clothes as usual I will be the last to change.

    " He knows what you want.... that's your type." Sana unnie said

    " Your boyfriend give me a wallet, it's the expensive one... I really love it." Nayeon unnie

     " Tzuyu your next...." Chaeyoung unnie was already done dressing.

    They give me a pink sleeveless dress that shows my legs, why do they keep on giving me a type of this dress. They fix my make up because the program was already starting.

      " Let's welcome Twice." The host announce our arrival..

      I meet fellow idols and as a respect I bowed down everytime I encounter every idol.

      " stand by you are the next performers after Ikon." our manager said and we went to the waiting room.

    The performance was a success and here we are watching for the next performer it's the BTS. I was shocked when I was given a banner with Taehyung oppa's face and " I love Taehyung oppa" written on it. One of the staff gave me and said that it was from a fan.

     When the music start Tae oppa was the first to appear in the big screen and to my surprised my face was shown in the big screen holding the banner. I covered my face because of embarrassment. Everytime its his part they show my face on the screen until they are done performing. They are the last performers, if all of the performance was done we have the chance to talk with other idols.

    " woah I never thought that you can be a sweet girl like that." Jackson oppa teased me

    " I know right... how I wish I can have a girlfriend like her." Bambam oppa, whenever I met them they are always like that.

    " it was given by a fan oppa." I explained because they are looking at the banner I'm holding.

     " That's nice... gift from a fan." Jinyoung oppa