CHAPTER 9: Gentleman?

Kim Taehyung's

We are shooting outside, this is our second shoot for the show. I'm thankful that I recover this fast.
I'm waiting for her, she needs to change because she got her period and her white pants got stained with blood.

Flashback:

We choose to have a walk in a park with our dogs, Gucci and Yeontan. When we are done we went to a cafe, we give our dogs to our manager.

The camera is still rolling and we need to act, we talk about stuffs....... she rides on my jokes and we laugh together.
When she stand up I see some red spots on her pants. I quickly remove my jacket and cover her especially on the camera.

" here, I think you need to change your pants." I whisper to her, she froze and feel embarrass...... I call her stylist to help her... I'm still gentleman. I give signal to our pd to stop the shoot first because of emergency.

End of Flashback

She changed her clothes into dress, I need to be careful....they said that is a woman has her period... she can be moody and high tempered.

"okay, you need to prepare in 1, 2, 3 go...."

The next destination is a beauty parlor, the main purpose is to show how to support your woman on everything she do.

They give us a coupon for two persons, we got our couple design nails... she let me choose...and of course I choose purple.

We got our hair styled, she let her hair to be curled and for me as a supportive boyfriend I also curled my hair.

" you look good together, and you are a beautiful couple." the hairstylist says

We thank her for her generous service for us.

The day was full of act, we went to what our director tell us.... we talk, eat and laugh..... its already 10 PM, we need to go home.

I observed her holding her stomach and her face was red. Does this part of her menstruation.... I call Irene noona for help. We are already in good terms, even I loved her I need to let her go for her happiness. I cant understand myself why I am not that affected with her dating news.

"Does it hurt that much?" I ask her as I give her a hot compress, thats what Irene noona told me.

" uhmm yes thank you for this oppa" she really appreciate small things

" its nothing, you took care of me last night I think its my turn."

I see how she change her positions when she is sitting on the sofa.... and her sweats on her forehead and nose..
I cant tolerate this, I carry her in our bed, she needs a soft bed.

I decided to sleep on the sofa... I think she needs spaces.

I wake up with a loud knock on our door. I lazily get up and open the door.

"good morning sunbaenim..." I immediately fix myself and open the door widely for them to enter..

"I'm sorry for bragging this early, we miss our maknae..."

" its okay, I am sorry I didnt prepare anything to offer you.... what do you like I will be preparing it."

" no its okay, we bring something for all of us."

" you can feel at home dont be embarrass by the way Tzuyu is still sleeping she have her ........."
I feel embarrass to tell that word but someone help me to continue...

" oww our poor baby is in her period.. dont worry she will be fine she just need to rest one night."

I let them do their things I wash myself to be more presentable infront of them. Its just that they are also idol like me and I need to maintain my image.
When Im done I tried to wake her up.