CHAPTER 11: QUESTION AND ANSWER

Kim Taehyung's pov

      Twice and BTS will be present on our next shooting, actually they asked my permission when the shooting was knowing my family. I don't want at first because it is too advance but I didn't know that they already called my parents. They keep calling me because they are excited to meet her in personal. That's the reason I agreed.

     I observed Tzuyu had changed since she witnessed us having fun on our room, I kinda miss my old habits. Joy is my fuck buddy we don't have commitment. She tried her best to ignore me but she failed, does she think she can do that to me. She don't know how girls want to be with me.

     " We are excited to be on your show..." Jimin

     " You don't need to do this." When they receive the invitation they gladly accept it. The theme is to show how our friends can support us, they are happy because they have the chance to know Twice.

      " Oh come on, I already prepare what will I say... I also practice to cry to show my support to you." Jin hyung

He is so funny hyung.

        They can't keep their excitement when Twice arrives, especially Jimin.
I immediately went to Tzuyu because we need to leave them for their interviews.

       We are instructed to go to SBS building the venue will be a stage, it seems like we are playing something.
There are audience waiting for us.

   " Okay the couple had arrived, let's welcome them." The host said

    We don't have any idea about this.

    " So before we start we are asking you random question and you need to answer it. The choices was your members,. this question is in case you are two will be together in the future...and I'm rooting for the two of you."

      We both nod at him and he let us draw a paper from a bowl.

" You read the question first, Ms. Tzuyu." she open the paper and read the question.

" Mostly to scold you when you will be having a relationship." She reads

" Oh nice question."

  " Ahmm... I think my Jihyo unnie.." Jihyo picture was shown in the screen..

  " why do you think?"

   " Despite of being leader, she always remind us to be careful in love...one time she said that I should let my unnie to date first before I will be having one since I'm the youngest " the crowd laugh also with the host... she is a honest person..

    " Oh she is responsible and she dont want you to be wasted in love.... so you have plan in waiting them to date before you will be." The host is smart in asking..

     " Well, at first I think I should obey her but then I realized that if I will wait for them to date... it will be taking a long time."  She laughs on her joke, the crowd are also impress on her answer.

    " Mr. Taehyung, what do you think...can you wait for that long time?" The fans are shouting....and they are waiting for my answer.. this host is really something

   " of course, because she is worth it." Its cheesy but I need to there is a camera....

   " What a sweet man.... so if you answer the question who will it be for you.."

   " I think they will be all scolding me...... but Jin hyung will be the worst... he talks non stop to nags us."

   " He nags because he loves you.... "