CHAPTER 31: LAST TIME

Chou Tzuyu's POV

BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCED BTS V TO ENLIST IN MILITARY THIS JUNE.

May 13th when BH entertainment released announcement that Kim Taehyung will be fulfilling his duty this June. Fans were upset because of his early enlistment but his agency explain that he volunteered himself when someone asked that one of them shall enlist soon.

BTS will be forming a sub units as they promised that they will not doing a comeback without him. Some sources also said that the rest will be following him to enlist.

This was fill my day, from social media, television, radio broadcasting, news papers and even my unnies. I didn't know about this, he never told me and who I am to know.

" Are you aware on this?" Chae unnie ask me and I shook my head

" do you think this is good? he is only 21 years old... and he was on the peak of his career..." Sana unnie said

" stop talking about him... " Jihyo unnie said

I can't say a word, I don't know but I feel worried because there's a possibility that he was forced by his agency. I heard that some haters are questioning them about military enlistment. Did they used him to cover up especially he was one of the popular idol around the world.

I was lost in my thoughts when my phone beeps.

hi sister in law this is Jungkook. Do you have time for today we are having a small celebration.

Did Taehyung oppa didn't tell them, oh no... what should I do?

" what's the matter Tzuyu?" Dahyun unnie asked me

I showed her the text I received...

" This can't be, so Taehyung didn't tell them that you broke up.." They all look at me...

" I think we should keep this from them, maybe he has a reason.. for not telling.." I keep worrying about him.

" So are you going?" Dahyun unnie

" I don't know... but how can I reply Jungkook oppa."

" Why Jungkook?" Jihyo unnie

" We are close unnie because of Yugyeum oppa.." I remembered that Jungkook oppa tell me that Yugyeum and Bambam oppa gives my number to the other idols who want to get my number.

" what did he do?" Nayeon unnie said while her hands was on her waist.

" He gives my number on his friends without my permission, unnie but he already apologized. He explain that there are lot of idols want to friend with him because he's close to us."

" that little boy...." Nayeon unnie

" What should I do unnie?"

" you should go... I know you want to go... and besides we are friends with them.. we have nothing to worry.."

We have our performance today, so I replied Jungkook oppa the time I will be available.

I will be collaborating with some talented idols, I was chosen because I was the tallest in my group. We will be performing Hush by Miss A, I have a background on this song because I did this once on Sixteen.

I was nervous because they are all popular, talented and pretty idols I can't level them. But I did my best, it was our sunbaenim song. It was all done, and I texted Jungkook oppa.

Oppa I will be there at 8:00.

My manager will be coming with me, they just know that we are pretending so its not an issue with them. They didn't know what's happening between us.