CHAPTER 22: THE SHOW

Tzuyu's POV

      I'm doomed how can I drink irresponsibly, I even cried infront of my unnies and oppas because of him having another girl. I cried because my feelings for him is sincere, I don't need to act that I love him because it's true. I clearly remember what just I did last night it is so embarrassing, that's why the whole day I ignore his presence.

   I'm at the living room watching variety show avoiding him because he is in our room. After we finish eating our diner I decided to sleep here.

  " You think you can ignore me, when you almost confess last night." He said and sit at my right side. I didn't look at him.
Gosh. What is he doing here? And how dare he brings what happen last night.

  " Is that how you treated the boy you like, wrong the guy you love?" He is teasing me now, why did I tell that and this is Sana unnie's fault.

  " Forget what I tell last night I'm only drunk and Sana unnie is just teasing me."

He chuckled and turned off the Tv he knows that I'm watching.

  " we need to talk."

" You know I'm watching oppa, let's talk later."

  " I don't want to, I want it now..... so follow me at our room." He is back for being demanding

   " No, you are the one who want to talks to me, let's talk here oppa." I don't want to go to our room. He pulled me to our room. I can't win over him.

   " You really want me to be mad, Tzuyu I'm serious.... " I feel nervous when he become serious.

    He locked the door of our room that makes me more nervous is he planning something bad to me.

    " Oppa, it's hurt." He look at me

  " My hand oppa." He immediately loosen his grip when he realized that my hand are already red.

" I'm sorry....... " he said and he softly rubs my hand that is hurting..

" I just want to clear something Tzuyu but you are making hard for me..." He continued and he let me sit to his bed.

  " I'm sorry oppa..." I feel guilty when I see his sincerity..

  " So let's start....... I want to hear from you so that I can fully believe...... Tzuyu do you really love me?" My eyes become bigger, I don't know how to answer him. If I tell him that I love him, he will be making fun of me....

   " Why do you think that oppa..... "

   " Just answer my question Tzuyu."  I dont want to admit it, he will be taking advantage of me.

  " No of course, why should I?" I firmly said to him.... this is better...

  I can see his expression changed when I said that. I don't know if I'm just assuming but I can see sadness. No way he is not like that he only love her.

  " Is that so." he said and we stared at each other for a long time, he is reading my emotion and then he pinned me to his bed. My heart was beating fast..... did he figured out that I'm lying. He hold my hands while he is on top of me, hoping that he can't feel my heartbeats.

  " But your eyes tell that you love me, now Tzuyu tell me.... do you love me....?" He asked again staring at my eyes our faces are very closed.

   " No way, oppa who can love a demanding guy like you." I don't want to act weak.

  " Ohh so you are telling that your eyes are lying.... don't fool me.... mouth can lie but eyes can never lie... and also one of your unnies tell me how you have a feelings for me... don't tell me she is also lying." He becomes really serious at this time, his gazes are dangerous he even tightened his grip on my hand and he pushes his body more to me makes our body collide and I can feel his body weight.