CHAPTER 33: RUCKUS

Chou Tzuyu's POV

      Almost two years has been passed, Twice had been continuing to make a name globally. I recovered a little bit from that heartache which I'm thankful, not seeing him help me to move on. All of BTS decided to go to military after a month Taehyung oppa enlisted. Suga oppa also asked to meet me before they officially go and told me the reason why Taehyung was chosen to do first and as expected it's their agency. He also thanks me for making Taehyung back on his old self which I didn't accept because I didn't do anything.

     " Do you miss him?" There they are again, that's why I'm didn't totally forgot him because of my unnies. They still ship me with Taehyung oppa.

     " No why shoud I unnie?" I said

     " keep denying... it's obvious...though." Nayeon unnie

     Yes, I missed him so much but I need to forgot him. We are not meant to be.

      " Tell us the reason why are you still wearing the necklace and you always wear the jacket he gave you... care to explain Ms. Chou Tzuyu..?" Jeongyeon unnie

     Since the day I received his gift, I wore the necklace he gave me. I also wear the jacket he gave whenever we go somewhere. I didn't have the chance to thank him personally

        " Unnie it is just I know how to value things....."

        " But you are not wearing the bracelet I gave you..... so that's mean that necklace is so important.. or the person who gave you that." Momo unnie

       I also don't know why, I wore the bracelet Momo unnie gave me but for a short time... it is because I have lot of bracelet given by friends as a birthday gift. But his gift was unique...

        " Unnie... stop it.... okay I miss him... "
I admit it, they will not stop it if I didn't.

         We managed to have a two comebacks this year, I also meet Sehun oppa and Eunwoo oppa if I have a time. But Hyungwon oppa scheduled Saturday to be our meeting day, since he knows all which I told him when he asked me one time.

      " This is bad..... omyGod." Sana unnie shouted, it was early in the morning..

      " Why are you shouting this early?" Jeongyeon unnie

      " Guys check your phone..." she said and we all see our phone and we all received a notifications it is a breaking news.

    Bighit Entertainment and JYPE confirmed that Twice Tzuyu and BTS V already broke up.

       Some fans are suspicious that this two idols were already separated because they rarely post each other as what they always do.Since the enlistment of V fabs are already posting lot of evidence that this two broke up.

       The two companies already confirmed that this two was already separated. Reasons are not yet confirmed.

   I almost slip my phone as I read the breaking news, I should be happy because we are already free. No act and everything will be back. But this is not good why are the company confirmed this without asking us. My phone vibrated and JYP pdnim is calling..

     "Hello pdnim"

     " I'm sorry if we didn't tell this earlier but this was not my decision... it was V who planned that we should announced your break up because you are having trouble in acting...which I understand..... I'm sorry again Tzuyu.........
I need to go bye..." I was hurt again, why do they keep on controlling me, at first they confirmed a relationship which is not true and now they are already deciding without me I was directly involved they should tell me.