CHAPTER 5: REALITY

Tzuyu's Pov

      "Wake up, you have appointment with pdnim today." Dahyun unnie

" I dont want unnie, I want to sleep more..... please..." I try to pout for her to give me more time to sleep

" No.... you must....even you dance there its a no you need to go.... I think this will be important for you.... just go...."

   I got up with a heavy sigh, I cant face pdnim.... looking at him makes me feel useless........ But Im strong..  I can do this....

   We arrive at Jyp Bldg. with our manager and proceed to our pdnim's office. When we entered, I can see that he has another guests sitting on the sofa.

" Gladly, you are here." Pdnim says and his guests stand up to greet us...I didnt mind if who they are... I just want to finish my appointment and continue sleep... my bed loves me too much.

   " So Tzuyu, first I want to say sorry on what I said the other day... its just that my mind is full.... and a lot of scandals were thrown to your fellow artists." Pdnim says

   " I dont mind it anyway pdnim, I feel hurt but its your opinion..... Im sorry if I cant be the Tzuyu you want.."
I dont know if where did I take that courage to tell him that.

   " No..... I know you hate me but I want to introduce you to our guests...." I look at them with curiousity.... wait he is familiar..... what is he doing here?

  " Hoping that you already know each other...... right." Pdnim

   I just nod and look at him again, he stares at me like he want to ask something.

   " Before we proceed Tzuyu I want you to look at these first since Tae hyung had already an idea about this."

I took the paper and read.... it is same paper.... with what he show me yesterday. I gulp and my eyes widen.

  " What is this pdnim?" I innocently ask

" Its a reality show where you and Tae hyung are the chosen couple for this..."

  " Since she dont know Tae can you explain to her..." the other guy on his side and by his look he seems their manager

" If you are watching we got married, its like that but we just act like boyfriend and girlfriend........ you can REJECT if you want." The way he say REJECT... he really emphasize for me to get that he want me to reject this..

" Did you already accept it sunbaenim?" I ask him

" Yes he signed it already yesterday."
his manager said

If he dont want it why did he signed it..  he is really weird...

    " Why me, pdnim?"

   " You are the one chosen by the producer..... Tzuyu look this will be a big help to your group promotion.."
Ah yess.... they choose me not him.... and he want to use this for our group.....

  " But Im just 17 sunbaenim and you give us 3 years dating ban..."

  " I allowed you since it is only for acting.... "

   I dont want to accept it but thinking this is for my group makes me think twice... Shall I accept it?

    " Can you give me time to think pdnim..."

     He nod, I feel pressure..... they all look at me waiting for my answer.... What should I do...... This guy is also staring bad at me.........

   " Pdnim as you said this can help our group............so Im thinking of accepting it..........."

    I can see pdnim face brightened and he gave me his pen to sign the contract...without thinking I sign the paper.