CHAPTER 48: STRESS

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

   I've meet new people when we start the shoot, I can say that I gained another friends but I'm closest to the 3 boys. We almost together because of our scenes, it's been 2 months I think. I love the story, it makes me experience what I didn't experience when I was studying.

  The boys are caring and kind but the most is Seungwoo oppa, he didn't leave me alone and help me always when I'm having a hard time memorising lines. When we shoot the kissing scene they asked my permission first, but I think its better if it was real so we kiss in the screen. I don't know that it become trending, Do Hyun and Song Kang oppa was teasing us that we looked good together but Seungwoo oppa are stopping them. They are always like that if they are having a vlive they always include me and tell that I can attract viewers. I received a coffee and food trucks from my group and agency, also from sponsors and friends like Cha Eunwoo oppa and Hyungwon oppa and others they supported me.

     Twice will be having a comeback and I been through a lot, I can't rest properly because I'm stock with our comeback preparation and the drama shoot. I can't even talk with my unnies for a long time because of how busy I am. I missed how we usually bond thankfully the 3 boys didn't let me alone they always make me laugh.

     It's funny when I begged the three boys to stream our song and buy our new album, they just laughed at me and told that they will do it even I didn't tell them.

   " I'm gonna miss all of you..." Song Kang oppa

  " Same here..... but we should not forget each other if this is done... we have our groupchat." Do Hyun oppa

  " Of course... but how about the other one who even not reading our groupchat.." I know he was referring to me, I can't just read because I am not using my phone often.

  " Let's eat if we have time guys." Seung woo oppa

  " Sure oppa count me in." I said

  " You said that... don't take it back.." Do Hyun oppa

    I need to attend the performance so I leave for a bit, my make up was done on the car and they let me already wear my outfit. I feel bad for my them they are also having a hard time because of my busy schedule but this is not my choice it's them I never want to be an actress.

   I arrived exactly when we my group are going to perform.

  " I thought you can not do it today..." Jihyo unnie said and she hugs me

" I want to do it for once and for you unnies..." I said

" You must treat us when you have time, you are always busy if we have gathering. I know you make a lot of money now" Nayeon unnie

  " sure unnie..."

  We are performing when I saw the person I loved the most in the audience area, it's my first time to see him again. He looks so happy it seems I'm the only one suffering on our break up. I'm watching his videos secretly because unnies may think that I can't get over with him and it's true. I regretted saying that we should let go of each other, I'm just hurt that time but I didn't expect he also want it. When my unnies know about our break up they always make a way to make me smile even we only meet sometimes.

    I need to go back again after the performance so I didn't know if we win or not but I know they always win.

    It was already 4 in the morning when we finally finished the shooting, the director and staffs thanks our efforts for the drama and we do the same. It's only two months but they treat me as their family they never leave me so I feel attached to our pd and the staffs who always fixed me.