CHAPTER 46: IS THERE STILL A LOVE?

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

     I have nothing to do, I choose this kind of life where they will be the one to decide for me. When he went to our dorm I want to run and hug him that hard but I stopped my self until he is the one who did it. I admit I miss his presence, the pain in my heart almost melt when he hug me but this is wrong.

   He brought me to his place for us to talk but pdnim called me for an important meeting. When I went there they already accepted the acting project without asking me, what the sense they called me here if they will not hear my opinion. They already decided and I can't do anything, they enrolled me to acting workshop to filter my acting skills.

    Only for a week and we need to start working on the project already because it was a rush. He keep on messaging and calling me but I can't answer him, it will just distract me from my concentration I need to adopt my character in the drama, it was about a highschool love story where the girl is a loner but three boys will be making her to come out of her shell. She has a poor socialization skill and don't have any friend in school. I think I can relate my self to her character I am just like her. That was I read about the girls character.

   Lee Do Hyun and Song Kang will be the two actors joining us, they give us time to have bonding moments where we can know each other well. It's an awkward for me because I was the only girl in the group. And today was the day of script reading.

    " I'm Ong Seung Woo... nice to meet you all"  He was part of Wannaone, I know him.

    " I'm Lee Do Hyun.... I hope we can be friends.." He is one of the rising star of today.

   " I'm Song Kang.... Let's be friends.." He is also an idol and actor..

   I nod as they introduced their names individually until they all looked at me. I feel uncomfortable it's my first time meeting them all.

   " Ahmmm.. I'm Chou Tzuyu of Twice... please take care of me..." I am embarrassed I am not used to this.

  " You are pretty..." Lee Do Hyun

  " Just call us your oppa... you are the maknae... here..." Ong Seungwoo

  " Thank you oppa.."

    After we introduced our selves, they tell more about them. They are all kind and they make sure that I am comfortable. They always talk with me and tease me while we are having script reading.

   " I suit my character in here... we have similarities.." Seung woo oppa, his character is a bubbly but cool person.

  " My character is my total opposite... I am a weirdo person here." Do Hyun oppa which makes us all laugh.

  " I think you are just the same.." Song Kang oppa

   They are already close even we just meet, I just smile at them. I needed to bid them my goodbye because we have our performance later they give me a good luck. But I need to return again to start the shoot.

    I can only use my phone when I am in car, I have my busy schedule since I started working with the acting project.... and I don't have time to even answer my members messages. I fished my phone and I was shocked on what I read.

You said you want for us to end our relationship, I think you are right. We have our conflict schedules and we follow our own dreams. Its better for the both of us, I want to thank you for the memories. Always remember that I loved you.

     My tears start to fall, I know this is I want. But why do it's hurt me a lot, he ended that easily while I wait for a months before I decided. I composed myself when my manager said that we are already near the event. I know his group will be there they are also nominated for an awards like us jow can I face him.