CHAPTER 35: BACK

AUTHOR'S POV

            Chou Tzuyu was back but it was a secret, she recovered from serious depression because of her family, members , friends and from her fans who keep on encouraging and supporting her. It was also her strong mind who helped her to go through the hardship of life.

           It's been a week she is back for the preparation of their concert, they are doing their photoshoot for teaser of the concert. Releasing the teaser will be also the announcement that she is back healthy.

  " I am excited for the photoshoots." Dahyun said who already done on her make up and clothes

" let's wait for Tzuyu to be done and we will be starting." The director said.

    They pose and act infront of camera they will be showing their new concept it's more on girl crush concept.

  " girls you all did well and that's all for today." the director

" and reminding you not to pose any picture on that clothes.." the staff added

  They are given the rest of the time for to do what they want because the following day will be hard after the concepts, songs, choreographies and schedule for concert settled they will be focusing om enhancing the performance by practicing.

   It's their day 4 for the practice.

  " let's do this guys...." Momo said, they almost have no rest the whole day because of hard choreography that they need to learn for the intro

" this is for our fans...." Jihyo reminds them everytime one of them wants to give up.

     All of them lied on the practicer room floor when they are done, no one dares to talk only panting was heard on the room. Until Jihyo's phone rang, she used her left energy to pick up and put it on a loud speaker.

  " I know guys that you are listening, and you are having hard practice good job for that girls. I want to inform you that tomorrow will be the fitting of your outfits so you have a rest on practice." He said

  " Yes pdnim" they all said in tired way making JYP ended the call he knows that they are tired.

" Why now that we loss lot of fats due to our practices, we need to maintain our body again for our outfits." Dahyun

     It is true that they loss some fats due to their hard trainings and exercise, it means that they need to maintain their size so that their outfits will be fitted properly.

" I hate this, unnie let's eat lot of foods later...." Mina said

" How I wish I have Tzuyu's body, she never get fat even she eats well." Sana

" That's not true unnie I think I gained some weights when I went to Taiwan for medication." She said, her mother didn't let her not escape meals.

" Don't say that you are still the same, your body is still has the best proportion." Momo said

    For them this is the challenging thing when they need to maintain their size for their outfits. They need to have an extreme diet if they fail to maintained that body figure.

" Let's eat later, that is our last time to eat the best meal." Jeongyeon suggested which they agreed.

" That's good idea unnie." Jihyo said

" Okay it's my treat, as expected I'm the oldest here." Nayeon said

   They reserved an eat all you can restaurant, they reserved for VIP room. Momo is the most excited one especially she can eat her favourite food unlimited.