CHAPTER 39: RECONCILE

KIM TAE HYUNG'S POV

     The agency was mad on what I did they can't blame me because they are the one who brought me to this. If they didn't let me signed that contract for the reality show I didn't fall in love with her but I don't regret it because I met the most wonderful person in my life.

   " Did the two of you get back together?" Pdnim asked me

  " Yes pdnim.... I'm sorry but I really loved her.... the two years that we are not together made me realize my feelings to her." I said hoping for his consideration, we don't have dating ban but we know how our fans don't want us to date someone.

   " What can I do I can't control your feelings, the only thing I can do is to support your relationship." I feel ease I though he will be mad.

   " Thanks pdnim...."

  " let's talk about your comeback... when the seven of you already complete the military we will be announcing your comeback as a group.... so do you want to take part on the preparation?" All of us will be finishing the military next month.

  " What can I do pdnim?" I asked him

" You can write think of what concept you will be using for the next album or you can write lyrics." I feel honoured the he was giving me chance to write lyrics for the group when my lyrics was always rejected.

  " I think I can't do that pdnim."

  " you can, they say people who are inlove can write a beautiful lyrics and I know how are you inlove with your girl."
He encourages me to write lyrics for our next song.

     I tried to think an idea, shall I write about her I already wrote some of my solo tracks but this is hard, I need to think a song for the group.

     Twice is in Thailand for their tv guesting,   I already missed her. We didn't confirm our relationship yet but we obviously want this. I lied to our pdnim that we get back together.

     I video called her to ask if she's okay I know that they are tired from their concert and they already have tv guesting that's how popular they are. After she told me that they will be having a vacation break there I planned something. I asked my manager to get plane tickets to Bangkok Thailand even it is already late.

      I asked Jeongyeon for help she told me where they booked a hotel I didn't tell her nor text her for surprise. I arrived there early in the morning, thankfully fans cannot recognize me I covered my face well and changed my styles. Twice hired the highest floor of the hotel to avoid sasaengs fans one staff of Twice fetch me to bring me there that's the power of Jeongyeon.

      " gladly you came, Tzuyu was still on her room... I tried waking her up but she looks like she cried last night." Jeongyeon said, why did she cry?

    " thank you for your help... but is there extra room for me here?" I shyly asked

   " don't worry you can share with Tzuyu the whole staff already occupied the spaces... you cannot share with me or other Twice." She is really open that's why I like her.

   " but do they allow it?" I pointed out their manager..

    " No they didn't, come on I will show you her room." She bring me to her room it was the farthest room in left. Jeongyeon have the room keys in case of emergency, she opened the door.

   She was still sleeping on her bed I know she was tired for the preparation of their concert and here I come I didn't let her rest and they have again an event to do.

  " I think she need more rest, I'll just stay here and wait for her to wake up." I said

  " But she didn't eat her breakfast like you.." she said on her low voice