CHAPTER 45: LOVE KILLA

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

       My life sucks right now. We are in a middle of our world tour now, I rarely call Tzuyu just like before because I was busy for practicing hard even I didn't need to, but I got a mistake when we are performing in stage and people hated me for that telling that I didn't deserve to be in BTS. I want to prove them wrong so I practice until I got tired and sleepy.

   " did you forgot that you have girlfriend?" Suga hyung scolded me I didn't call Tzuyu since last week.

  " No hyung, I will call her later." I said

  " Make sure... she called me a while ago and she is worried.."

     I quickly dial her number and she answered but she told me to rest and sleep. Her voice sounds sad, I know I am bad for not calling her but I need to focus now. She ended the call even I beg her not to end. I tried calling her again and again but she is not answering.

    Until we got tighter schedules and they banned us from using our phone, we can only get to contact our family but with their monitor. I beg them if I could also reply my girlfriend but they just said hurtful words towards her. They said that since she is my girlfriend I learned how to disobey them even it is not. To prove them that their impression is wrong I obey them I know that Tzuyu can understand if I tell her. I tried to call her but she is out of reach, I asked them a favour if I could read her messages for an inspiration and they allowed me.

    It's been a months since they didn't allow us to use our phone freely, I cried every night because I missed her so much. I can only see her through fans uploaded videos of her in my laptop. She texted me everyday asking if how I am doing, she informed me every activities they do.

  " That's okay... you can see her next month..." Jin hyung was comforting me I was crying and tell him how I miss her. Long distance with no communication is very hard for a relationship.

  " I want to call her right now hyung, she might upset now that I am not replying and calling her." How many times I told them that I should call her but they stopped me a lot of times because of the consequences we get if ever I disobey them.

     Our world tour is already ending and we are excited because we can go back to Korea again.

   " Boys we had another offering.... and sorry to tell you that you will be extending your work here in abroad." I feel disappointed and I almost answered them back but I still respect them.

   " We got an offer from Director Amanda Hail for a documentary show together with Blackpink."

   How I wish it was Twice. But I can't do anything.

    It's day where we will be meeting Blackpink and signing the contract. It was awkward for some because it was their first time to meet them. We introduced our selves and they also did.

  " I don't know you are that close with Jennie hyung" Jungkook said when we are already alone they see how I normally interact wit Jennie.

" Of course.... you didn't read the article.."

" I thought it was fake.." He said

    It was the day for our first shoot and it was for christmas celebration so the theme is for christmas on how idols celebrate their christmas. We are asked a lot of questions individually, and at the end they give us a little celebration with Blackpink. They are kind and easy to be closed with just like Twice, I received a text from her that she got me a christmas gift, she always remember to give a gift. It was sad that I can't celebrate christmas and new year with her again.