Chapter 1: Interaction

Tzuyu's Pov

"Onceu, I love you. Thank you for loving us." I shouted at the fan.

We are just done with our first concert, I feel happy knowing that there still a fan who love us and keep supporting us. I am tired but I need to be strong infront of our fans.

We are now at our car my unnies are now sleeping, but I am the only one left awake. Scrolling my phone, using my dummy account to stalk him. Yes him, the one and only Kim Tae Hyung. He is a member of the great group BTS who is popular globally.

He updated his instagram, his caption is catchy.

"Hi noona" says his caption.

My unnies knows that I have a big crush on him, but they keep saying that it will fade because I am too young to say that he is the one.

Who is he referring to? Noona? Then it means he is into older girls, I don't stand a chance because I am 4 years younger than him. I feel a pain in my heart, it's my first time to feel this.

I close my phone and sleep with my unnies.

------------

"Is this real? No way." Chae young unnie shout and it makes me wake up.

"What is it unnie?"

"Baby, look at this." She give me her phone. I am shock with the headline saying.

Is Kim Tae Hyung of BTS dating?

Fans are debating, after V posted on his instagram with his caption "Hi noona", some fans are claiming that he is referring to the fan he is romantically involve named "Hi". Some also claims that he is referring to Redvelvet Irene.

What are your side regarding on this matter?
Whoever she is we will support and love your relationship.

"What do you think?" Char unnie ask me

"I don't know." I am still hurt and become speechless.

" Don't be sad baby, there are many guys there who are showing interest in you. Just open your heart, Trust me you will forget your feelings toward him." Chae unnie

"I'm okay unnie, we need to go our unnies are waiting for us."

We have our performance today at KBS, despite of us being new to this entertainment, I'm proud that we are invited on such event.

" You are always making me shook to your beauty." Sana unnie said and she hug me, we are just done with our make up.

"Yahh, Tzuyu is mine." Dahyun unnie

" No way, she loves me more." Chae unnie, I know that they are just comforting me, they know me....

"Stop growing Tzuyu, I can't reach your head to tap you." Sana unnie

I just smile to them I'm not okay but my fans are there to watch us, they are my energy booster.

We are given time to have break.

"Tzuyu can you accompany me to the CR." Mina unnie said and she act cute infront of me, I nod at her because I can't resist her cuteness...
The CR is a bit far to our dressing room, I decided to wait her outside and she agree to it.

"She's alone now.... it's your chance to get her number." I hear some noise but I have no interest on what they talk about.

"Uhmmm hi.." a familiar face talk to me..... I cannot remember but I know that he is an idol like me.