CHAPTER 50: TRUTH BEHIND

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

     I was in my room, I can't stop thinking about things related to Tzuyu. What if I got her pregnant but she kept it to me? or the worst what if she had already someone?

    I was lost in my thought when I hear a knock from my door.

    " we have a news Taehyung." It was Jin hyung

     " If it bad news this is not the right time hyung." I shouted

      " It's about Tzuyu." When I hear her name I immediately open my door and see six pairs of eyes smiling at me.

     " What is it, make sure it was a good one."

     " Hear read this.." He gave me his phone

JYPE denied the pregnancy rumours of their artist Tzuyu and give detailed explanation.

    After Divine Grace Hospital announced that Tzuyu as the new Hero of the year for her impressing deeds. JYPE released a statement to clear the issue.

  " This is JYPE, we are sorry for the late response on the issue. We want to give explanation for Tzuyu's pregnancy rumours, firstly the pharmacist claimed that she saw Tzuyu buying pregnancy test was true according to our artist she bought pregnancy test and admit that she was the girl in the photo but it was not for her. She encountered a young girl near the pharmacy when she bought a medicine, she saw the girl was crying and asked her. The girl told her that she wants to know if she was pregnant but she can't buy because she was underage. The second claimed was Tzuyu spotted on Ob-gyn clinic, it was also true but it's not her who have check up. She got attached to the girl, they become friends, the girl has only her mother and she is suffering disease so despite of Tzuyu's busy schedule she manage to accompany her for monthly check ups, sadly the girl's mother passed away last month. Third is Tzuyu's gaining weight, we want to tell you that we just found out that Tzuyu is suffering eating disorder due toher stress, she eats a lot because food was her food reliever. Tzuyu was receiving a therapy and medication but she can still join for the group promotion. In conclusion the rumours was not true."

    Fans were happy that Tzuyu's name was cleared and demand for apology from fans who accused her.

   " She was truly an angel....." Jhope hyunghe gave me another article about her as a new hero of the year. I feel proud and pity at the same time. I want to hate myself for almost believing the rumours. She only did good but she was receiving hate.

   " Not just a pretty face but a pretty heart... Taehyung was lucky to have her before.." Jin hyung I feel guilty, I let her go. I lost an amazing woman.

   " I can breath now..... how dare people judge her like that.." Suga hyung

   I can't compose any words, I'm just speechless. I know she suffered a lot because of that misunderstandings.

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

          My unnies was excited to meet baby Jo Hee so we went to hospital to visit them. I was surprised when fans sent an amount of money for Areum and her baby, my fans was kind hearted.  The issue was already resolved many friends message me to be strong and give pieces of advices, some congratulated me for the award I received.

        Baby Jo Hee is already okay and we can carry her already, she looks like her mom. She was beautiful.

   " She is beautiful like me." Nayeon unnie