CHAPTER 21: HOW?

Taehyung's Pov

     " What is it?" I started the conversation

     " I know the two of you are not really dating, right?" How did she know that?

    " Did they pressure you to announced that you are dating to cover the recent controversy about the two of you?"
So she knows......

     " Why are you asking me if you already know it?"

    " Its because I pity Tzuyu.......  they always control her... she didn't own her life... it must be exhausting to her part... at first Tzuyu was linked to Sehun sunbaenim and that time pdnim was mad at her......" she looks at me like she was asking me if it is okay to share.

   " Just go on, I will be listening"

    " We knows that it is not true even pdnim because Tzuyu was not the type of girl who can be friend with everyone.... and how can she date Sehun sunbaenim when we are prohibited to date.... we got disappointed at pdnim when he throw hurtful words to Tzuyu saying that she was useless and she involved her self with a scandal....."  Her voice is already cracking ...

   Why the heck did he tell that?

    " Tzuyu run away after that and we cannot follow her but thankfully she returned safe and smiling, I don't know what happen to her but her smile is big.........."

    " And it turned out that she met you that time and you treated her foods.... if she was stressed she eats a lot...... its kind of her rebel to our management because they keep on giving her a hard diet to maintain her good body shape....."
That's why she was conscious on her body..... she is suffering but I didn't know that..

    " Until pdnim tell her that she has an offer... it is your couple show.... did you know she accept that because of 2 reasons...... first is, pdnim tell her that it can help to promote our group.... because she think it is the only thing she can do for us... even she is wrong.... she helps us a lot.... Tzuyu is the most popular member of Twice since the survival show... she always got the highest vote from the fans.... the second thing is because of you....."

     She has lot of struggles but she always smile like nothing is wrong, I feel guilty when I acted bad at her... when she accepted the offer... but why did she accept because of me....

    " You might wondering why.... it is because Tzuyu has a big crush on you since we our trainees she always watch your videos... if you see her old phones it is filled with your pictures..... "

    I'm speechless. I don't know how to react. I'm happy and sad at the same time happy that she loves me but sad that she was treated like that by her management.

      " Uhmmm... thanks for telling me this... I admit it I acted bad at her when she accepted the project but she has a reason.... but believe me I love her..... I just realize that..." I said

      " That's okay oppa, as long as you take care of her... don't hurt her........ and make your relationship real... Be a man oppa.."  She said

   After the serious talk we returned where they are having fun, the two groups a while ago become one and they are having a drink. I let Mina join first because I have to get my jacket at our room I stayed longer time in my bed thinking a way how can I confess to her  before I'll go down I can hear someone is crying.

     " Shhhh.... baby stop crying...."Jeongyeon

  Who is crying? Out of curiousity I rush to join them.

     " Don't think like that Tzuyu...." Jungkook

Why is she crying? They all look at me when they hear me coming. My eyes was at Tzuyu's face, her cheeks are red and her eyes are puffy..... is she drunk?