CHAPTER 56: THE END

NO ONE'S POV

      Twice and BTS continue to make a name in the field of entertainment. They collect awards in every comeback they do.

       Junho was now 2 years old he is now on Tzuyu's parents hand, they want also to spent with their grand son like Taehyung's parents always do. Junho's parents was busy with their own schedules but they promised that they will having a break for family time if all was settled.

      Fans slowly accepted the norms that idols can date publicly, it was a legacy that this two powerful visual who fought their love in the eye of the public.

  " Are you spending the night with your husband?" Sana asked Tzuyu, it's been a months since she didn't go home because of the preparation of their comeback.

  " I don't know unnie." She lazily said

  " Yah are you crazy, you don't know how your husband keep on nagging me because you don't want to have sex with him." Jeongyeon said it is true that she didn't let Taehyung touch her since she give birth to baby Junho.

  " I'm afraid unnie, you know how hard I suffer to give birth." Tzuyu reasoned out.

" But he is your husband and take birth control if you dont want to get pregnant." Jeongyeon said

  " I will not be surprised if Taehyung will  have another girl." Dahyun said that makes Tzuyu look at her.

  " What do you mean unnie?"

  " Tzuyu... a man have their needs also and Taehyung is a man.. so if you don't give him what he needs then there's a chance he will find another girl who can satisfy her needs." Tzuyu was worried, did her husband did that? It makes her nervous.

  " So you better go home and give your husband what he needs before it's too late." Mina said, Tzuyu was young so she might not know this.

   Even she don't want to go home she was alarmed on what her unnies said. She called him first and luckily he is in the house.

  On the other side Taehyung was kept on complaining about her wife not giving him a chance.

  " Maybe she realized that yours is small." Jin tease him

" You know that I have the biggest one here... so probably that's not the reason." Taehyung said

  " Tzuyu might afraid you know how she suffered when she give birth to baby Junho..." Suga said

  " But I can use protection...."  he said

  " She don't trust you because the last time you did, you didn't put a protection without her knowledge." Jhope said

  Taehyung received a message from his wife that she will be going home tonight so he was excited to see her again.

   " I miss you." Taehyung hugs her wife tightly when he sees her.

  " I miss you more." Tzuyu answered like they were competing who misses them more.

  " How's your comeback?" Taehyung asked

  " It will be released tomorrow oppa.. how about yours?"

  " It will be next week it's bad if we have the same date of comeback..."

    The two talked about their preparation and they called Tzuyu's parent to asked about their son whom they missed a lot.

   " Be honest oppa, you didn't find another girl when I'm not around right?" Tzuyu was ensuring her husband.