CHAPTER 32: BIRTHDAY GIFT

No one's POV

AT TWICE DORM

When they know that Tzuyu is in BTS dorm they planned something.

" Unnie, I have a plan.." Dahyun said

" What is it, Dahyunie?" Jihyo asked her

" We still have the rules on curfew right, unnie?" Dahyun

" Yes, why?" Jihyo

" It's already 10 PM but Tzuyu is not still here..." Dahyun

" Oh.. how can I forgot that..." Jeongyeon said

After they hear about the break up they feel sad about Tzuyu because they know how much she is in love. They are surprised that this two will be ending their relationship that instantly.

" So are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Sana said

" Cool, let's do that..." Nayeon said they trust that BTS will not letting Tzuyu to go in other places so they purposely Jihyo to make the call because of her loud voice.

BTS DORM

When Tzuyu and Taehyung was already in the room, all of the six boys gathered on the living room.

" They have perfect chemistry... why do you think the reason?" Jimin said

All of them agreed except for Suga who knows the whole truth, he is the only one whom Taehyung shared his problem.

" It's obvious that they like each other.." Jhope said

" Atleast our plan worked.." Jin said

They planned on getting them together, Jungkook purposely said that he will be offering his room to see Taehyung's reaction and they succeed....

Kim Taehyung's POV

I don't know what happened to me, I'm stressed how can I say that. Tzuyu is different she is not an easy girl, but she doesn't deserve me. I just realized that, so I tell her that things that I regret the most. She is special.

About my enlistment it's not my decision, it's the management. They called me one day and tell me their plan at first I don't want it because I have lot of time for that. But my situation encouraged me to agree so it's partly my decision. Our group was suffering from hatreds from the anti fans that we don't have plan on fulfilling our duties as a citizen of South Korea. To prove them wrong the agency plan that someone should do, I know it's not fair because I'm the second youngest in the group but why me. But they say that its part of the plan.

I'm sleeping beside the most precious girl in my life, yes the most. Areum is part of my past and one of the person who make me whole, I'm just confused at that time and I feel bad that I'm being unfair to Tzuyu.

" Oppa about your enlistment, it's not your decision right?" I thought she was already sleeping.

" Why? Is Tzuyu concern about me?" I want to tease her.. I miss this.

" Of course who will not be concern about you..." I feel happy that she still concern despite of what I did to her.

" I know... it's partly my decision." I tell her the truth, she seem surprised because she suddenly face me... she is beautiful as always.

" What? why?" her eyes was wide open
She was cute... I just smiled at her and she realized what she just do.

" uhmmm... I'm sorry...oppa..." she attempt to turn around but I stop her.

" why are you surprised, Tzuyu?" I asked her, I pulled her closer to mine and wrapped my hands into her tiny waist

" it's because I didn't expect that... you also want to go in military.." she explain while avoiding my eyes.