CHAPTER 41: JELLY BOYFRIEND

KIM TAE HYUNG'S POV

   After the show my hyungs are already scolding me on the choices I choose on the program.

" I can't believe you choose Yoona over your girlfriend..." Jimin hyung said

" It's just a game hyung.." I told them many times because they keep on nagging me about that.

" I can't believe you hyung... I wonder how will Tzuyu react if she watch that.." I will make sure she will not, I didn't told her about this and Tzuyu is not the type of person who use social media often.

  " She will not be watching she is busy.." I told them

  " I will sure to send the video to her... so that she will see that she choose the wrong boyfriend and she did mistake in giving you a chance." Suga hyung said, I know he was only teasing me.

  " I hate you..."

  " Tzuyu hate you more." Jhope hyung said

  I didn't listen to them and proceed to my room. I messaged her but she didn't reply and seen, I got nervous of a sudden. I called her but she was unattended.. I assume that she is already sleeping.

    I tried messaging her again when I woke up but she didn't replied me again... did she watched it already. We will be attending an awarding event today because we are nominated. I know Twice will be there.

     The venue was already filled with fans and idols, Twice was seated beside us but she is not there only 7 of them. I waited for her but she didn't came... did something happen.

  The emcee was already talking and he introduced the first performers when I heard Twice I think that she was there. The light was off and then it shows a six pairs of silhoutte the music is familiar it's a sexy song for couple. The light was back and the screen shows her close up with a man, she was holding his face on sexy way. My fist formed suddenly but I felt Rapmon hyung hands wrapped my arms to avoid me doing an inappropriate action.

  I only stared at her in the entire dance, she was sexy her black sexy outfit adds more hotness. I don't like the steps where the man touches her, that is supposed to be me. I tried to composed my self and think professionally. It was only work.... I closed my eyes so that I can't see the intimate dance.

  " that was hot.... " Jimin hyung said

  " Someone is mad today..." Jin hyung, I know he is referring to me.

  " Tzuyu and Jaehyun owned the stage... " Suga hyung, they are teasing me

  " They look good together, fans will be shipping that two...."

   I stopped my self they really know how to pissed me.

   " stop it..... save that for later we are in public.." Rapmon hyung said and they stop

      After their performance a lot of fans were screaming her name.... it was the only word I understand from the crowd.
When they exit, Wannaone are the next performer. My day was ruined I looked at Twice side and meet Jeongyeon eyes she was smiling widely. Some of the performers a while ago already joined their group including Mina.

      My rage was triggered when I saw her entering with Jaehyun her pair a while ago. He accompany Tzuyu at their seat before he go to theirs.... I was stopping myself from bursting out.

      All of the performance was done even I'm in bad mood I did my best to impress my fans and her. We got the best award, Twice also grab awards which make me proud of her and her group. After the event I went to their dressing room without changing my outfit.. I know she will not answering my call.