CHAPTER 2: SCANDAL

Taehyung's Pov

    After the awarding, I got permission to my manager that I will be going somewhere important.

   I texted her for us to meet, she agree immediately, the meeting will be the rooftop of the building.

    "Noona, lets date" I tell her, I cant stop it anymore.

   " What are you talking about? We cant be together."  she says

"Noona, we are as long as we love each other."

"Taetae, love cannot control anything."

"But I want us to be together, I cant wait to hold your hands, kiss your lips and hug you, I waited for this time because you tell me to wait." My tears start falling

"I'm sorry Taetae, your love for me will be fade soon. I need to go my manager is calling me."

And with that she left me, why cant she love me the way I love her. This is too much.....

   I want to cry and shout how I love her but I can't I dont have the energy to talk and walk anymore.

" Want a drink?" from a voice that is not that familiar I turn back and recognize him

"Love is not always happy, love is always the partner of pain...... we are in pain because we love... its strange right?" He continue, did he eavesdrop our conversation

" I hear you, but its just an accident Im just following someone when I hear someone talking. Im sorry I didnt mean though."

" I forgot to introduce my name, Im Chae Hyung won of Monsta x." I know him because they are famous.

" Are you sure you want to grab a drink?" I ask him

" Of course, lets go its my treat lets forget what happen today."

We went to a bar and get a VIP room, we are still celebrity we need to hide our self to avoid scandal.

" She is beautiful right." he ask me

" Irene sunbaenim." He continue

" Can I call you hyung?" I ask him

"No problem with that." He said

" Hyung, can I ask you.... you said earlier that you are following someone."

" Ah that one, someone who is special to me " he said and I can see his smile

"Girlfriend?"

" Nope, she is very young for me, she is like a little sister to me."

" Im sorry, I thought she is your girlfriend."

We drink and talk lot of things, I feel comfortable around him...  I forgot her for a moment. Thanks for him.

Tzuyu's Pov

   After the awarding, I decided to have myself a time to wonder in the building. It is quite big and have amazing design until I reach the highest floor.

"But I want us to be together, I cant wait to hold your hands, kiss your lips and hug you, I waited for this time because you tell me to wait." I hear a voice from the rooftop and that voice is familiar. I peek and see two figures I recognize them and I feel pang of jealousy, my legs feel weak. Kim Tae Hyung sunbaenim and Irene unnie....so the article is true.

"I'm sorry Taetae, your love for me will be fade soon. I need to go my manager is calling me." Irene unnie

I hide myself when I see her coming in my way..... I turn around to hide my face