CHAPTER 55: BABY

NO ONE'S POV

BTS V AND TWICE TZUYU ARE EXPECTING THEIR FIRST CHILD.

      It's been a months passed when TAETZU couple rocks the social media on their wedding announcement which make a lot of fans become heart broken and happy at the same time.

     The two met because of the couple show which the they announced that they are dating after two months they are together. Both admitted that they broke up two times and decided to be together again after lot of challenges.

   Their agencies also confirmed that the two are engaged one year ago after they get married. And now it was reported that Tzuyu has been taking a hiatus because the couple are expecting a baby.

     A lot of things happened when Tzuyu was pregnant and their plan for marriage, it makes their both agency mad but at the same time they accepted and decided to lie in the eye of the public that the two are already engaged so they need to announce the wedding.

    It's not good if the fans knows that Tzuyu got pregnant before they got married so they told the social media that the two got married on papers secretly but they just announce that they got the wedding ceremony late because of their busy schedules.

   Chou Tzuyu has been staying on the house they received a gift from their parents on their wedding day. The both sides are shock but they supported their child and excited to meet their grandchild. Lee Areum, the girl Tzuyu helped manage to buy Tzuyu's apartment with the help of his husband, even Tzuyu insisted that they don't need to pay but the couple were ashamed because she did a lot for them already.

   BTS and Twice continued as a groups nothing changed even many fans were mad of the sudden announcement but a lot of them still supported them and accepted the truth.

  " Do you still love me?" Tzuyu asked on her husband, she was very sensitive on her pregnancy.

  " Why do you ask that.. of course.." Taehyung answered even he was tired from their mv shoot.

  " Because I'm now fat and ugly..." Tzuyu said which make Taehyung laughs.

  " Look your even laughing at me.. because it was true." She said but Taehyung jus hugged her.

  " My wife is never been fat and ugly, and even you become one I still love you... but that thing never happen because in my eyes your the most beautiful thing came to my life.. you and my son." They already know the baby gender and Taehyung was happy to habe a mini version of him.

  " you are still corny but it makes me love you more." Tzuyu said which makes Taehyung happier.

  " I'm excited to see him.. I hope he looks like me so that I have my junior." He said

  " No I want to be look like me... I want to see my boy version." Tzuyu also said

  " Yah... the two of you resembled each other no need to fight if who will be the childs look alike." Jin said, BTS and Twice were coming at their house for a party.

  " Oh oppa, unnies.. welcome.." Tzuyu greeted them

  " stop that little fight it may result to bigger one." Jeongyeon said to the couple

   They celebrated the night for the couple to be strong and for the baby also. The others already gave their gift for the baby while the others promised to give if the baby is born.

      BTS will be having a concert outside the country which make Tzuyu worried because it's her due month. Taehyung's parents are the one who are looking for her. Her parents are busy because of their business in Taiwan.