CHAPTER 19: DOUBLE TROUBLE

Tzuyu's POV

     We are having a movie marathon, it is nice to be with him again. I need to make up with him last time because of Taehyung oppa, he kinda ruined our movie marathon. When Eunwoo oppa come, Taehyung oppa also left, I'm thankful that he allow us in here.

    " Tzuyu, he is not joining us?"
I am planning on inviting him but he seems to go somewhere important.

  " He is going somewhere oppa..."

" I thought he want to join us or did you tell him?"

    I lose my confidence to confess to him, I am not her type as he said and now he is ignoring me. Eunwoo oppa knows my feelings, I'm shock when he suddenly ask me if I like Taehyung oppa I can't answer him but he said the same thing like what Suga oppa said. It is because of this eyes of mine.

" I don't want to, oppa."

" You need to tell him, so that my sacrifices will not be wasted."
I feel bad for him, since he confess I didn't answer him because of my deep feelings to Taehyung oppa and then now he did tell that we should be a good friend and he understand me.

" Oppa, I'm finding my courage.... not now but soon."

  The movie has amazing plot, it is a romantic drama... I'm not good in describing it. After 3 hrs of watching the door suddenly opens, it is Taehyung oppa.... it is like a dejavu hoping that he will not be mad again.

" I'm sorry I will be back later.." he said and as he attempt to leave I stop him

" No oppa we are already done you don't need to."

" Uhmmm... since you are already here I will be leaving you.... thanks Tzuyu for this memorable day.... good bye and take care.." He said and then he left..

  After Eunwoo oppa leave the air become awkward, we just stare at each other he seems he want to tell me something but he is stopping his self. We are having a staring contest in the living room.

   " Did you enjoy it?" he then start to ask

   " Yes oppa but it is more enjoying if you are there..."
Where did I gather this courage...?
He was shock by my sudden statement..

    " uhmm..what do you mean?"

    " Oppa I'm planning on inviting you to join us but you seem you have to go somewhere important.."
His eyes become bigger..... and his face become serious.

    " Do you want me to be a third wheel in your date?"
No. This is bad. He didn't get what I want to say.

    " It's not that oppa, there is no need to be a third wheel because Eunwoo is just a friend he also want to watch with you and apologize on what happen last time."
The seriousness on his face disappears.

    " Oh I'm sorry... about that...."

    " its nothing oppa... what do you want to eat for diner I will be cooking for us."

    " no need for that I'm already full." I pout because of disappointment but I didn't let him to see..

   " ahh...okay then I just cook for myself oppa." I stand up with a disappoint face.

  " Sit." he pulled me down the sofa

  " I will be cooking for you tell me what you want." he said

  " you don't need to do that oppa you may rest I can manage" I stand up again but he pull me closer to his body makes my face near his face. I gulp down and I'm sure my cheeks is red as tomato now.

  " If I tell that I will cook. I will be doing it. Don't be hard headed and sit there." His voice was calm and he didn't let go of me.

  "Okay oppa." I tried to remove his hand and widen our gaps but he didn't let me.
Instead he take me closer again to his face.

  " Good girl." And he help me to sit again

" I will cook your favourite food, so relax your self, lady."

    I followed what he say and just stay at my seat, I can smell what he is cooking.
He really knows my favourite.

     " Tzuyu it's done.... come and eat.... it is good while it is hot...."
I sit at the chair as he serve the foods he really cooks well.

   " You need to eat well, I will be going at our room... I need to take a shower.." He said and I started to grab the food.
Her future wife will be lucky he can taste  his foods everyday.

   After I wash the plate I followed him at our room to have a shower also, he already change his clothes and he seems busy texting someone, I grab the towel and went to the bathroom.

     ( Meanwhile, Taehyung is texting Suga for help if what will he be doing.)

    It is refreshing, I just realized that I didn't bring my clothes to change I already washed the clothes I used. What should I do? I wrap the towel in my body to ask Taehyung help.

   " oppa...." hoping that he will be there to give me my clothes but no one is answering.. I tried to call him again 5x but no one is responding.

   I carefully opened the door but I can't see him, Thanks God. I hold the towel and run to my drawer but the door suddenly open revealing Taehyung oppa.

" Ahhhh..........." I scream and the towel wrapping my body fell in the ground.
His eyes was looking at my naked body, due to my nervousness and embarrassment I can't pick up the towel to wrap again my body. It is too late for him when he turn around........ I quickly get my undies and clothes and wear it.
This is so embarrassing he already see my body.. I can't face him.

  " I'm sorry... I didn't know that you are changing..... I'm very sorry I tried my best to forget what I see.."  My cheeks was red.... because of embarrassment..

  " Uhmmm..... I'm already done.... you can enter already..." with that he enter at our room without looking at me....

   I'm trying my best to sleep but I can't forget what happened.... did he really see my body? It is normal for him because he already see woman body but for me it is not. Its like he stole my body... I can't explain it.

     I woke up when my phone can't stop ringing....

    It is Nayeon unnie, what does she want to tell this early..

   " Tzuyu look at the news...."
I ended the call without letting her finish... I know this is bad... I'm having a bad feeling when she says the word news... I look at my phone and lot of people already called me.... I hear some ringtone but it's not mine... they are also calling him...

   I scroll my phone to see any breaking news..

  Is Tzuyu of Twice dating Cha Eunwoo of Astro?

     Dispatch released a photo of Cha Eunwoo and Tzuyu having a date in a park. The two are spotted jogging together .

Jennie of Blackpink and V of BTS are reportedly to be dating.

     After dispatch released photos of Tzuyu and Eunwoo they also released photo of Jennie and V going out in one of famous restaurant.

   Does Taetzu's reality show will not be continuing?

Due to recent controversies of the two stars, fans are disappointed and worried that Finding love will be stop.

    As I'm reading the articles, someone patted my shoulder.

" We both know the truth and we should clear this together." It is Taehyung oppa...

" are you sure you are not dating her?" I want to know the truth..

" Why are you jealous?" He said and smirk

" No because it that is true we should stop the project.."

" Don't worry it is just a fake news... prepare yourself... we need to explain them that it is not true."

    I'm thankful that he is there, he act matured and he tell me to relax in the situation. As expected we both got a call from our pdnims.

------