CHAPTER 18: I LOVE HER

Taehyung's POV

     After the serious talk with Suga hyung, I decided to ignore her..... because Ignoring her is the best solution to my problem.

      As days passed by without teasing her was boring and incomplete. I don't know if this is effective but at least I tried. I want to ignore her to confirm my feelings towards her I want to find the answer to my question.

     For almost a month ignoring her hits me really hard.... I do really miss her presence... Do I like her? or the worst is Do I love her? Even she look like Areum I never see her at Tzuyu I can say that they are different person.

     If you think I still do my old habit which is sleeping with every girl you are wrong and Tzuyu was the reason of this. I feel guilty when she see Joy and I making out at our room, I also stop seeing Jennie and thankfully she understand it.
What next? If I like her what will be the next thing I should do?

      oppa, don't wait for me..I'll spend the night at our dorm...keep safe and goodnight.

A text from Tzuyu, I know she hates me now, but I want to know what she feels for me. What if I don't have a chance with her?

I'm with Hyungwon now he called me to have a drink with him.

" So you are telling me that you ignored her for almost a month just to confirm your feelings to her.... Tae that's crazy.."
I know what I did was funny..I tell him everything because he told me that he is a close friend of Tzuyu he might help me

" Don't laugh at me hyung."

" Okay, but that's funny that's why Tzuyu said she hates you when we meet last week..... "
I feel jealous of their closeness..

" I know hyung, but can I ask you whats the relationship of Tzuyu and Eunwoo you are close with her you might know.."
he laugh again..what's wrong with my question.

" you ask her... Tae... you don't know how lucky are you.." he said

" Lucky? really hyung?"

" uhmm... nothing... who is with Tzuyu now you can't leave her alone..."

" she's at their dorm... so I will sleep with you hyung, I'm afraid to go home alone.."

" no problem.... but don't hurt her...."

   His condo unit was luxurious and nice he's a rich man indeed. He let me sleep at his guest room. I also find a Twice poster at his cozy home and a autographed picture of Tzuyu. I envy him.

     Its almost lunch when I got home somebody is already at our house, is she here? What should I do? I confirmed that she is here when I see her manager going out to our house.

   " ohh you are here, I planned to call you but you have perfect timing... Tzuyu is inside..." says by her manager and I nod to her

     She is cooking something, should I talk to her? What's happening to you Kim Taehyung? You never do this in your entire life because girls are the one who always confess to me.

    " oppa you are here... I cook lunch for us..." she said like a wife who sees her husband got from work.

    " uhmm.. thank you.." that's the only word form in my mouth..

    We eat silently, even I want to start a conversation with her my mouth cannot form any words.

   " oppa, I have a guest later"

  " your unnies?"

   " ahmmm... its Eunwoo oppa..."
Hearing his name from her mouth makes me angry. But I don't want to be selfish with her.