CHAPTER 20: SHE LOVES ME

Kim Taehyung's POV

       Last night was very hard for me, her naked body cannot be remove in my mind. I tried my best to stop myself she is very tempting, that sexy body of hers.   Even I can't sleep, I forced my eyes to close to forget her. But that's not the deal today, we are being interrogate by our pdnims, they both look mad and frustated because of the morning news.
We are at JYP office since pdnim is there for another meeting.

   " You need to tell us the truth, now." pdnim shouted

  " pdnim that news is not true, I am not dating her that's the truth."

  " how can you explain the picture Tae, it is obviously that the you are the guy in the pic.."

  " I'm not telling that the picture is fake, it is true... Jennie just treated me a food because their MV was a hit.... believe me pdnim she was only a friend." I explained to him and he seems believed me

  " how about you Tzuyu, do you have plan on explaining why are you with Cha Eunwoo?" it's their pdnims turn to ask her.... why is she nervous?

  " pdnim we are not also dating, that picture was taken when we have jogging one time... he just need a buddy that time that's why I accept his offer." she explain and I can see her face was afraid on what will be her pdnim response..

  " Tzuyu.... I'm tired of your scandals.... why are you always involving yourself in a dating scandals...... why can't you stop your self from that..." Why is he shouting at her... she already explained her side.

  " I'm sorry pdnim... " she said

   " Excuse me sir, I think she already explained her self why are you scolding her like this was a big deal."

   " This was a big deal Mr., you don't know how this affect her group and also your couple show many fans might be turning their backs to you because you didn't follow the contract which is not to date someone...."

  " I know sir but we already explained our sides, we can tell the people the whole truth."

  " Tae stop it, you are not helping.... you must think a solution to this.... " Pdnim stop me, I just don't get it why is he blaming Tzuyu

  " Okay pdnim."

    Tzuyu didn't say a single word, the staffs and pdnims are having a meeting for the best solution to stop the media while we are here watching and waiting for their solution.

   " Oh no this is bad..." one staff said and show pdnims her mobile phone

  " Mr. Lee Jae Soo was coming." He is the producer of our show, this is serious we need to do something.

      I hold Tzuyu's hand which is trembling because of nervousness... I need to think a solution...... until...

   " I think I already know the best solution." pdnim said

   " What is it?" They all ask him

   " Why not tell the people that Tzuyu and Taehyung are dating in real life..."
All of us in the room was shocked...

    " I think that's a good idea, if we tell them they are dating in real life... their show will be continuing..."

    " Okay, let's hear their opinion.." They all look at us, it is not bad idea but it's not good for us... we are already acting in front of the camera so we need to double our acting.. we can be a good actor by this.

   " It's okay for me." It is her first word since she says sorry a while ago, but why did she want it... I know it's not okay for her.

   " that's my girl.... so how about you?" their pdnim said and ask me.... a while ago he was scolding her and now he was acting kind....