CHAPTER 23: FAN

Tzuyu's POV

    A week has passed and we got a nomination for Song of the year and Artist of the year. We need to practice hard for the great opening for our performance.

    I stayed at our dorm for the whole week because we need to have a hard practice same with Taehyung oppa they are nominated with many awards. He is texting me always asking if I'm okay I don't know what happened to him since he force me to confess he changed.

    Eunwoo and Sehun oppa also congratulated me, I feel bad that I reject these two persons just for him who didn't even love me.

    We are at our practice room when Got7 visited us, bringing foods that is not allowed for us. I don't know what happen but I gained some weights and the management scolded me.

   " Hey, you need to eat..... don't worry we will not tell them...." Jackson oppa, I know they are worried about us.

  " Thanks oppa but if we eat this the outfit may not look good on us.. it is measured according to our desired body..." Jihyo unnie

  " Its not if its only once... so eat before someone see you...." he said and he look at me like he want to ask something.

   I avoided his eyes because I know what he want to tell. Some of my unnie was eating, I know they are hungry.... but for me I stayed at my sit.... I don't have appetite to eat.

   " Tzuyu.... you are not eating?" Mark oppa asked me and their attention was on me.

  " No oppa I'm not hungry..."

" This is not good, want me to call Taehyung that her girlfriend is not eating." Jinyoung oppa said.

  " No don't do that oppa, I'm not really hungry..."

   " Make sure because Taehyung hyung was the one who tell us to do this..." Bambam oppa said
I know they are joking why will he do that....

   " I know right he even give the money just to make sure that her girlfriend will be eating.. but it turns out the she is not hungry....how sad.." Yu gyeom oppa

   They are just telling this to make me feel bad....

  " okay I will be eating now.... oppa....."
I stand up to join my unnies who are busy digging their foods. I observed something Jackson oppa is not talking to me, he is not like this whenever we meet he always talk non stop. I look at him but he avoided my gaze....

  I get few food to eat.... even I don't have appetite... when I'm done getting foods I sit beside Jackson oppa..

  " Thank you for this oppa.." I smiled at him but he just look at me....

  What did I do? I look at Mark oppa to ask him using my eyes.

" You keep a secret to him that's why he feel bad." Mark oppa said...

  Okay I remember I promised him that if I will be having a boyfriend he is the one who will know it first, how can I forget that. But we are not really dating.... what should I do..

  " Oppa help me.." I ask Bambam and Yu gyeom oppa help because they are laughing at me.

  " Tell us Tzuyu what can we do to help you.." they both said

  " Oppa... how can I make up with him? Give me an idea please.." I act cute infront of them... and they pinch my cheek side to side..

  " How can we refuse to this girl..... okay we will give you an idea... ask Jinyoung hyung he knows how to make Jackson heart soft.." they said

  " Tzuyu how can you hide that you are dating.... " Oh no... another problem it is Jaebum oppa

" Sorry oppa, you are busy preparing for your comeback I don't have chance to tell you." I explain