CHAPTER 42: FAKE NEWS

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

It's already 12 but oppa is not here, I'm scared to be alone it's my first time to stay here alone, my nanny is always here if I want to spent my night at my place. I turned on all of the lights to ease my fear I volumed up the television so that I can be awake and wait for him.

An hour has passed again but he is not here, I'm worried that something might happened to him. I tried reaching him through phone call but he is not answering. Until I hear a my door bells, my sleeps was shaved off because he's already here.

" I'm sorry I got a problem... why are you still awake" He looks so tired and sleepy.

" I'm worried that's why I waited...oppa.."

He hugs me and say sorry again. I want to asked him what happen but I know he needs to rest.

" I can't sleep if I didn't tell you this." We are already lying on my bed.

" you don't need to... oppa."

" I will tell it, a while ago I received a call from Jennie..." I feel jealous when he said a girl's name.

" She was a good friend, she was drunk and her car was not in good condition, she can't ask the other members and managers because she just escape them.... As a friend she asked a favour if I can bring her home.. I hesitated but I was worried... she help me a lot in the past... and it's my time to help her...." I nodded I fell relieved that he said she is a friend.

" we encounter a problem when I was driving her, someone is following us that's why I keep driving and driving... but they didn't stop... I asked my manager's help and we swapped place he is the one who will bringing Jennie home.. I feel bad that I entrusted her on someone she didn't know... but we both don't want another dating scandal. I'm sorry for making you worry.." he said and he is sincere.

" It's okay oppa, I trust you... and you only doing that because you have a soft heart for your friend... I'm proud that my boyfriend is like that." I told him and he smiled

" You are really a kind hearted girlfriend that's why I love you.."

After I spent our night on my place, my unnies bombarded me with questions, I told them that I slept on my place.

" Is Mina unnie okay?" I asked Chaeyoung unnie who is with me, the others went shopping.

" No, she is having a dysmenorrhoea." I observed that she looks unwell when they greet me.

" I look for her..." Chaeyoung unnie nodded, I prepare a hot compress for her.. I know the feeling its hurt too much.

I knocked before I open her room door, I saw her sleeping while holding her stomach.

" Unnie I bring you hot compress..." She opened her eyes.

" Thanks maknae....." I helped her press the hot compress on her stomach. I can see the pain on her eyes.

" You want to take medicine unnie.. I will buy for you...." I can't see her like this

" Can you do that... it's really painful..."
she said on her weak voice

" Of course unnie... wait for me"

I prepared so fast and tell Chaeyoung to look for Mina unnie, I went to the Pharmacy and buy her a medicine, when I see a girl crying on the corner outside the pharmacy.

It's not my forte to enter someone business but this girl aura is disturbing.

" Are you okay Ms.?" I nicely asked her and she looked at me her eyes was puff.