CHAPTER 49: BEAUTIFUL ANGEL

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

     I stared at her the whole time she was in our dorm, she looks so tired and sleepy but she came. She is still beautiful anyway.

   " hyung..  don't make it obvious..." Jungkook said, he knows that I am staring with the woman I loved the most.

  She was spacing out until Jhope hyung start a conversation about her, she answered cutely and manage to joke even she don't look alright. When we are eating I can see my hyungs are taking care of her, they are also worried at her.
We all looked surprised when she finished her foods easily, until she stand up.

  " Unnies and oppas, I need to go..... thanks for the lunch..." She didn't wait for us to talk and she left, I want to follow her but I don't know what should I say.

   " Where is she going?" Suga hyung

   " We don't know but she just got home a while ago and she was leaving again.." Jeongyeon, it was obvious that they all look worried.

   " There's a chance she was seeing someone look at how she smiles when she read the message and left." Jimin hyung, I feel hurt on that possiblity.

   " No way... Tzuyu is not like that.." Momo

   " you don't know there might be a chance... " Jin hyung

   We continued eating and they helped us cleaning the mess and washed the used plates before they left.

  " What if she is seeing someone already?" Jimin hyung

  " We are not sure about that Jimin." Jhope hyung

  " But still there's a chance, we just need to prepare Taehyung's mind for that possibility." He was right but I don't want to talk, since they talked about that I never spoke a word.

   We are having a rest for promotion this day so I will just having a good sleep. I woke up and it's already 11 in the morning. How can they didn't wake me to eat my breakfast. I did my daily routine and went out to my room.

   " Taehyung you need to look at this." Jhope hyung said as he give me his phone

Speculations of Chou Tzuyu's pregancy rumours was circulating on social media.

   It was started when a pharmacist uploaded on social media a picture of a female which she says that it was Tzuyu of Twice buying a pregnancy test.

   The second one is a citizen also witness Tzuyu on one Ob-gyn clinic and posted it. Recently, Twice also released a songs and fans are worried of Tzuyu's suddenly gained weight.

   I almost slipped the phone in my hand.

  " Here's another one." Jhope hyung

   V of BTS was the one they suspect to be the one of get Tzuyu's impregnated but Armies are to the rescue.

       Chou Tzuyu of Twice were receiving a lot of hate because of pregnancy rumours. Kim Tae hyung's name was dragged into this issue when fans says that V was the only boyfriend of Tzuyu so there's a probability that he was the one.

      However BTS fans are telling that Tzuyu and V already broke up so there is no way V will be the father and it can just be some guy.

     At this time I tried to analyzed all we did but she said she was not. If she was pregnant I should be the father because I was the only one who touch her but there's a possiblity that it was not me. Is that why she broke up with me?