CHAPTER 15: DARE

NO ONE'S POV

     A silence filled inside the room, they are both sitting on the bed and no one dare to talks because of what happen on the comfort room, until.....

   " Why did you do that oppa?"  the lady ask

  " Do you want it again?" The guy said smirking

" Never oppa...do that again and I'll punch you.... you are touching me without my consent..."

He just laugh at her statement.

"I'm serious here oppa... if you do that again...... I will......." He took closer to her.. but Tzuyu try her best to get away from him.

" Continue I will listen..." He said seriously.. But she loss at words when his hands started to travel into her thighs.... she is unfamiliar to this physical touch...

"  Oppa stop it..." Looking at her scared eyes he stop touching her....

" Okay... don't worry we will take it slowly..." The lady was furious on his words....

   When they hear a little knock from the door, they both fix their self.

" hey...want some fun we are having a game wanna join us?"  it is Chaeyoung

" sure...we will be coming.." Taehyung said..

   " you will be joining or?" he ask her

" I will.. oppa how about you?"

" If you go then I'll go..."

Sana's Pov

    As part of the plan, we start a game "shot or dare" we know Tzuyu can't drink but we make Taehyung instead of her drunk to know his feeling.

   " They are already here, let's start the game"  Momo said

" Okay I'll explain the game........ it is called "shot or dare" if the bottle points toward you, choices are given it is either you do the dare given or drink the shot...." Jihyo said

  We all nod as an answer, we make a circle and as expected Tzuyu sit beside Taehyung... they really look good together..

  Nayeon unnie spin the bottle, I am already tipsy because we have a drink a while ago..... it is pointed to Mina...

" yahh Minari.... choose.." Nayeon unnie said

" It is a dare.." she confidently said...

  Jeongyeon prepared a dare for her.

" name 3 male idols whom you admired..." Jeongyeon said

" Unnie I thought its a dare.... but that is a question.." she said

" It is same Minari.... be thankful that I didn't asked you to call someone..."

Mina accepted the dare.........

" Okay, just don't tease me with them...... Mark oppa, Chanyeol sunbaenim and Jin sunbaenim....." I know it, she will be telling his name....

" ohh.. my hyung will be happy when he hear about this.." Taehyung oppa said..

" Please don't... he might be avoiding me when he knows..." she said....

" Okay next... Mina you spin.." I said with my loud voice....

  Jihyo, Mina again, Dahyun and Nayeon was chosen but they choose to drink.... until the bottle was pointed to Tzuyu... this is it...

" baby, you choose..."