CHAPTER 34: FINALLY

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

A year and months had passed and I was almost there on fulfilling my duty as a citizen, a year passed but she is still in my mind. I always watched their performance and their new song, their songs was always been played in headquarters. I feel happy when I watched her birthday live when she wore my birthday gift for her. I always see that she wore the necklace in every video I watch.

Our leader prohibit us on using gadgets for a week because of our comrade who caught watching movies in illegal site. I also received a letter from my management that they have plan on announcing our break up. I didn't want it but I think this is good for the both of us so I agree on the letter. My comrades was asking me about her, if what is the feeling to be Chou Tzuyu's boyfriend. I honestly tell them how lucky I am.

The article about our break up was probably the center of social media. Everyone might know already except my platoon who cannot use gadget.

Even we are allowed already to use our phones I don't want to look my social media. I can feel already the stares from my buddies.

" I hope you are okay, I know the feeling to be cheated by the one I love." Jungsuk said my buddy, but I wonder what is he telling me.

" If you are talking about our break up I'm already okay..."

" Are you sure? It's okay that your girlfriend cheated on you?" My brows furrowed when he say that.

" Cheat. She didn't cheated you know it was my fault why we broke up." I said

" then why are they saying that Tzuyu cheated on you?" I feel alarmed on what he said

" What do you mean?"

" it's all over the social media it says that Tzuyu cheated that's why a lot of your fans attacking her... it was also said that Tzuyu will be taking a hiatus because of depression." It was shocking to hear that, this cannot be.

I opened my social media and what he was saying was true, there are many related articles about us. So Cha Eunwoo was also involved in this, I saw the published date and it was the day I agreed on our break up article. This is serious she was suffering because of fake allegations.

Is that why they look at me like they pity me, which is wrong. I cleared the issue on my headquarter first, thankfully they believed me they even say that Tzuyu cannot do that because she was a kind girl. 80% of them was Tzuyu's fanboys, they also asked me her autograph.

I contacted my agency to deny the issue, I was mad at them for not informing me this. I want to personally wrote a letter to clear the issue.

"This is Kim Taehyung of BTS, currently I was focusing serving my military when I was alarmed that someone important person was going through depression because of wrong accusation. I wrote this letter to clear the issue, I want to say that there is no cheating happened.

We broke up because of our uneven schedules so we decided that we must go on our own way and if we are meant to be fate will lead us together. Even it is my partly fault she said that it was our fault that we can't find time to be together.

Cha Eunwoo is Tzuyu's best friend when we are not yet together, I can assure you that because I witnessed how their friendship build and going out together is a normal thing for them. I feel grateful that he was there for her but now I feel sorry that he was dragged on the issue because of his kindness. I feel happy that Tzuyu was already breaking her shell, she was not that sociable at first but now she was gaining lot of friend, I also feel sorry for her because I can't be there for her to comfort her.