CHAPTER 53: BEG

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

    We are already done harvesting fruits, I really love and enjoy it. Our baskets are full of variety of fruits that we will be taking tomorrow.

     The restaurant Nayeon unnie reserved was also good, it was full of sea foods recipes. I told them it's on me because I owe them a lunch, especially my unnies. At first Taehyung oppa was telling that he will be the one paying it but I insist. You know why Taehyung oppa act like that it because of what happen a while ago at the grapes farm.

  Flashback

  " Because they start to trust you again with me... the only problem now is you...." When he said that I was froze on my place.

  " What about me, oppa?" I was confused at that time

   " It is not obvious I was trying to fix our relationship...." Taehyung oppa

  " Relationship what oppa?"

  " don't act fool, I know you got what I said... so can you give me a chance?" I look at his eyes and he was serious.

  " You are kidding right? oppa... is this a prank? if it this is not funny." I told him and he seriously hold my hand and stares at me.

   " Is this a joke to you? I'm doing all my best just to fix our situation but you just see it as a joke?" He sincerely said

   " I'm sorry, I'm just ensuring so that I will not assume in the end that you want us together again." I said

   " That's my intention... Tzuyu... so answer my question." he said

   " What question, oppa?"

   " Can you give me a chance to fix this relationship?" He said again, I was thinking hard it's not bad to try again since I loved him but I was afraid we might fail again but it was worth trying right.

" Give me time to think about it oppa...
it's not easy question for me." I told him and he smiled.

" It's okay atleast I know you see this positively so expect me more to do something to impress you." When he said that he really meant it, he followed me the whole harvesting time. He helped me carrying my harvested fruits and he take a picture with me. I don't know but I'm starting to like it.

End of Flashback

  Taehyung oppa was seating besides me and he was helping me to get foods like I'm a baby. All of them looked at us confuse because of the sudden change of our atmosphere. I just smile at my unnies I know they want an explanation later.

  When we got back on the resort, I feel tired so I went directly to my room but I'm not safe with my unnies curious eyes. I didn't get the chance to rest as I imagine because they followed me in my room.

  " did the two of you decided to date again?"  Nayeon unnie was straight forward as always.

  " It's not like that unnie."

  "Then explain us the holding hands thingy and he almost stick at your side the whole trip." Jeongyeon unnie

  " Let hear her explanation..." Mina unnie calmly said

  " The thing is he is asking for a chance." I admitted

  " And?" Sana unnie

  " I told him that he must give me time to think about it." I said

  " that's why he is trying to impress you again." Momo unnie

  " You are right unnie." I said, then Jihyo unnie slightly slap my arms.