CHAPTER 28: V-LIVE

Kim Taehyung's POV

        Today is my birthday so I will be doing a v-live to communicate with our fans. It's been the 5th day of our official relationship, she insisted that we should celebrate my birthday she even invited BTS and Twice to come even she was still hangover on Sana's birthday last night. We have our schedule last night that's why we didn't make to go to the party. The event was done in 11:00 PM, I supposed to go home but someone texted that my girlfriend was drunk so I change my direction into Twice dorm.

       After having v-live we will be having a guests, Tzuyu is currently preparing for the celebration later it is just a simple party I will be helping her once I was done communicating with my fans. My background was fixed by Tzuyu that's why it was fixed properly.

    When I started the v-live I am flooded with greetings from our fans, I read some of them. A comment caught my eye asking where is Tzuyu? I laugh at the comments, not only one but it was from several persons. While I was in the middle of my v-live I hear a knock from the door, I know who she was and it gives me idea.

      I got up from my seat and open the door for her, she was not aware that I already started.

    " Come in." I said, there is nothing wrong if she was with me on my birthday. She was still wearing an apron and her hair was in a messy bun making her cute. I pull her to my seat, when she notice that it was live she want to go back but I stopped her.

    " Armies, I have a guest you want to know who she is." She was covering her face even it was already shown.

   The comments was fast, they are commenting a heart emo. I can't understand the other comments.

    " Some of you was asking if where is Tzuyu, and here she is." She was forced to seat beside me and smile to the camera...

      " Baby, can you tell something to our fans." Her cheeks was red now, it makes her really cute.

      " Uhmm hello, I want to thank you for your unending love and support to Taehyung oppa." I know she was sincere, she was smiling and her dimple was showing.

      " Thanks baby, how about your wish for me."

      " My wish for you is a good health for you and your family, and more successful projects." She said

      " How about us?" It's like we are on the talk show. I was reading the comments of the fans and I am asking her.

      " Us.... of course I wish for us to be our relationship stronger...." I smiled on her answer she was really honest.

       The v-live was done smoothly, the guest already arrive and we already done preparing.

    " happy birthday bro." Suga hyung said, he was only late to come we are all gather on the living room.

      " Wow, you are top trending... " Chaeyoung who is scrolling her phone.

    Twice Tzuyu was spotted on Taehyung's v-live on his birthday.

   Social media was filled with articles, videos and pictures of Tzuyu who was in Taehyung v-live. It's been 2 months since the two announced their relationship, which they develope their feelings through the couple show.

     While Taehyung was on live, Tzuyu shows her support to her boyfriend by showing and answering some fans questions.

    What a great chemistry they have.

    Jhope hyung was the one who read the article, it's only an hour passed but they already have article.