𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲."

The past two days school was boring as fuck. For real. I don't know why I was so lazy. I studied a little with Bakugou and Kirishima because I wanted to train. I wasn't planning doing something today , I would really like to visit my sister at the hospital because I haven't seen her since yesterday.

I woke up early in the morning and lazily walked out of my bed. My phone was buzzing and I threw it away and walked to the bathroom.

I had and shower and then I walked back to my bedroom and sunk on my bed.

My phone for some reason was still buzzing. I grabbed and Bakugou was calling me and sending me thousands of messages.

Firecracker 🧡
Oi idiot.
Wake up.
Wake.
The.
Fuck.
Up.
Tsk.
Me and you are going to train today.
Because I say so.
You better answer soon.
STOP IGNORING ME.
I AM GOING TO EXPLODE YOU.
You have 20 missed calls from Firecracker🧡

I blinked twice and started texting him back. Should I say yes or no? Never mind yes.

Metalhead😶
HEY.
I WAS SHOWERING.
YES WHY NOT IF THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE TO BEAT YOUR ASS THEN DEAL.

Firecracker🧡
BRING IT ON DUMBASS.
YOUR PLACE OR MINE?

Metalhead😶
MY PLACE CAUSE I AM ALONE.

Firecracker🧡
OK I WILL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES.

I ran to my wardrobe and started changing clothes. I wore my training clothes not something new. I rushed the stairs and I heard my door be knocked. I opened the door and saw Bakugou looking to at me.

"Yo." He said and I winked. We headed to my training room. He was wearing a white top tank his big arms exposed with a dark hue of green sweatpants. Wife beater outfit.

We were chatting and I asked him why he didn't hang out with his friends.

"So why you didn't hang out with the others and you chose to hand out with me?" I asked raising an eyebrow as we were stretching. He 'tsk'ed and rolled his eyes.

"Waist of time." He said and stood from the floor. He tried his hardest to change the topic.

"Let's fight now. I have been waiting for this one." I stood and I walked to him.

"Without quirks." I said and before he could nod I kicked his stomach.

"I WASNT READY YOU SHITHEAD." He yelled and tried to punch me , but I avoided his move. I tackled him and grabbed his hands placing them behind his back.

"So I guess I won-" he smirked and turned around kicking my back.

"Tsk you thought metalhead." He smirked and gripped my hair kicking my stomach.

I fell on my knees and he was about to kick my back but I quickly turned and flipped my body. I punched his shoulder and he held my right wrist. He pushed closer to him close to his chest and I punched his chest. He didn't let go off my wrist and I attacked his legs by tackling him again. He fell and I sat on the top of him. I pinned his wrists and held him firmly. He was staring at me and his eyes softened. He stopped fighting , he relaxed. I was staring at him and we were lost at each other's eyes.

"You know , you should stay chill more often. You are pretty." I smiled and he gulped. I laughed and I let my body rest on his.

He didn't hesitate and grabbed my wrists placing them above my head. He was sweating. EW. I stared at him and I raised my leg kicking his butt , now I had the upper hand.