𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 , 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨."

After the sports festival we had some days to relax. Basically a small break from school. I was heading for class and All Might saw me calling my name. "Young Yn can you please come for a moment?" He asked as I sighed nodding. I followed him and we were at his office.

"I wanted to talk to you about the sports festival. Please I want you to take your silver medal. I didn't like your behaviour out there-" I crossed my arms and looked away.

"You aren't my father to tell me what to do , because I don't have parents doesn't mean that I don't have manners. I just hate living here and I take out my frustration to everyone. If it really makes you happy I will take the silver medal. However I don't deserve it. I feel so weak and I was holding back again. All the time I hold back." I said greeting my teeth as I snatched the silver medal from his hands.

"Young Yn I just want to make you feel comfortable with everyone here. I know that it's hard to fit in a place you haven't been before and back at the festival...I meant what I said. You have potential. You are going to become a powerful woman. Have faith in yourself and I expect you not to hold back." He patted my shoulder and I silently nodded.

"You are right...sometimes I don't know what's wrong with me and BOOM I am angry. Sorry you are right , my behaviour is the worst." I sighed and turned my back ready to leave his office.

"No Yn. You aren't showing your true self. You don't want to admit your emotions. You hide them." I glanced at him and he grinned.

"I will try All Might. I will try to show my emotions." I smiled and I left his office walking to class.

Yes All Might is right.

I entered class sat down on my desk and opened my phone talking to Zack. He left because he couldn't stay for a long time.

As Shota was talking as always I was ignoring him "so class for that you will have Midnight. I am going to sleep you have the whole weekend to decide for your internships bye kids."

What were we talking about?

I didn't know.

I continued chatting on my phone until I stood up going to the bathroom to pee.

I saw on the board my name with high numbers beside "why the fuck is my name with these big numbers?" I asked looking kinda worried.

"I swear to god. I didn't do anything wrong. I might doing some inappropriate things sometimes , but this time I didn't do anything wrong. Did they found me-" I started panicking until Baku started yelling.

"YOU IDIOT IS HOW MUCH HEROES WANT TO TRAIN YOU" Bakugou shouted balling his fist.

"oh this why I have a lot of papers on my desk. I am going to check."

Thank god. For one minute I thought I would be dead. I returned to my seat and saw the name 'Hawks'

ITS HIM. DOES HE REMEMBER ME? I remember that time we interacted. Wow it was when I first came in Japan and he helped me to go home with Endeavour. It has been a month and some weeks since I came in Japan. Time literally flies.

I also have to think for a hero name , but I don't know what hero name. That's the problem. I need to find a name that will represent my quirk and my personality.

Midnight was explaining to us something about our internships which I really couldn't understand and for a minute I was staring outside of the window. I was thinking no matter how far I am , Zack and Akane are still my best friends.